"Hey, hey. You okay?" Peter tilting his head, checking up on you.

"Oh my God. I miss you, Pete. Please don't do that again. Leaving me like that without a letter or anything." You joke as you ignore his question and pull him into a tight hug. He is stunned by your sudden movement but eventually hugs you back.

"Ohh, this is nice." He says.

"Anyway, do you see my mama? I can't find her anywhere." You ask him as you break the hug. You turn your head around as the aliens are still around, exactly not the best time to have a conversation but you just want to know her whereabouts.

"I don't know y/n. I can't find her too in the crowd." He says. You nod, giving him a fake smile as you both enters the battle again, fighting the aliens.

"Hey Cap. What do you want me to do with this damn thing?" You hear Clint's voice through the comms.

"Get those stones as far away as possible!" Steve shouts making you wince at his volume.

"No! We need to get them back to where they came from." Bruce says.

"No way to get them back. Thanos destroyed the Quantum Tunnel." Tony interrupts.

"Hold on." Scott says and you see him pressing the button on his hand and shrinks back to his actual size. "That wasn't our only time machine." He says and pulls out a key.

'So that's how they managed to bring us back.' You say in your mind as you are amazed with the word time machine. You heard a La Cucaracha horn from a distance.

"Anybody see an ugly brown van out there?" Steve asks and you chuckle at his describing.

"Yes! But you're not gonna like where it's parked!" A women's voice that you don't recognize says as she passes by the van that is deep in the area of Thanos' army claimed on the battlefield.

"Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?" Tony asks.

"Uh, maybe 10 minutes." He replies.

"Get it started. We get the stones to you." Steve commands.

"We're on it, Cap." You hear another female voice as you guess that is Hope, his girlfriend.

You have had enough searching for Natasha. You fly up to the sky, heading towards Steve who is still punching the Chitauri and Sakaarans around him. You land in front of him just like Natasha's superhero landing one.

You create a tornado shield around you and Steve, protecting only you and him from the aliens who try to pass through the tornado but instead, they are tossed away.

"Uncle Steve! Dad! Daddy! Look at me!" You scream to him to make him face you.

"Y/n, now is not the time. Stop this hurricane now. They need us." He says turning around looking at the shield you create around him.

"No. Listen to me! I am tired of looking around for mama. Tell me where she is! Please. I want her." You say with a trembling voice.

"Baby...." He automatically speechless when you mentioned Natasha.

"No. Don't baby me. I want her now. Please, daddy. Where is mama?" You beg, tears dripping down to your cheeks.

"She...she's gone.." He falls on his knees, looking down to the ground.

"W..what? W...wh..when?" You ask in disbelief.

"The time travel.. she..she didn't came back with Clint after they were assigned to retrieve the Soul Stone." Steve says, tries to hold his tears.

"W...why? Why?" You fall on your knees too. The tornado around you and Steve becomes more aggressive.

"She sacrificed herself to save this universe. To bring you back. To bring everyone back." He gathers all his spirit and gets up from his knees. He walks towards you and holds out his hand.

"Come, baby. Let's finish this. We're the Avengers. Let's avenge for mama, okay?" You reach out his hand and get up. You turn down the tornado shield and the aliens immediately run towards you both.

You fly off to the sky and attack them with all the tricks you got; the storm punch, fireballs, rock toss, thunder balls, high-pressure water shot, giant wave slam.

But then, you see Thanos is trying to attack T'Challa who is carrying the infinity glove to get to Scott. You fly towards him as he hit T'Challa with his doubled-edged sword, throwing the glove to the side. He runs to grab the glove but you land in front of him, with fiery red eyes.

"You took everything from me." You say to him as the fire in your fists is flaming.

"I don't even know who you are." He replies, making you more pissed off.

"Oh, you will." You say sternly as you flame the huge debris both on your left and right side. You fly off the ground, throwing hard both flaming debris on Thanos. The rage is controlling you as you nonstop hitting him with huge fireballs, making him fall on his knees.

He gets up and shoves his sword towards you but you block him with your earth glove, holding his blade as he pushes it hard on you. You jolt your hand up making his sword broken into half. You hold out your hand towards him, grabbing him with your aerokinesis and suspend him in the air. He grunts as you peel off his armor and slowly tearing him apart.

"RAIN FIRE!" He shouts in the air.

"But, sire, our troops!" The alternate universe Corvus Glaive speaks.

"JUST DO IT." Thanos commands while grunting in pain.

Just then, his mothership in the sky starts to rain lasers on the battlefield. Everyone is running to save them from the lasers. One of the lasers almost hit you, making you release him and blown away. The Masters of the Mystic Arts summons their orange shield above their heads to protect them and the Avengers including their allies.

"Uh, is anyone else seeing this?" You hear Pepper's voice through the comms. You turn your head and see Dr Strange is trying to hold the seawater that is about to approach them after the airstrike hit the dam. You get up and fly towards Dr Strange.

"I can fix it." You say to him.

"I know you can." He replies. You frown for a second, confused with what he said but focus back to the seawater. You raise your hand and control the water, making a sphere while your other hand pulling up a pile of ground, patching up the dam.

While you are busy with the dam, the lasers suddenly stop firing. You look up to the mothership and see it aims to the sky.

"HEX, what are they firing at?" You ask the AI.

"Something just entered the upper atmostphere." HEX replies.

As you keep on staring at the sky, you see someone who you recognize, flying pass through Thanos' mothership, single-handedly destroys it as it falls down into the water.

"Danvers, we need an assist here." You hear Steve says to her.