Invitation

Aria didn't want to live in Alexander's house but she knew she was in danger. Refusing him was suicide even though she knew how to defend herself very well.

She knew how to handle a gun, she never missed her target. Her parents taught her to defend herself, how to use a gun and all that.

Aria shot someone dead once, to protect herself. She would always carry a gun with her for security.

Her father had a place in his cupboard where he hid his guns and other dangerous objects so Aria took them all.

"By the way, my parents want to meet you and thank you personally so you're invited to my grandfather's birthday party next week."Alexander spoke to which Aria nodded.

"Don't bring him any gifts,he hates gifts." Alexander continued and she nodded again.

"Where are you lost?" He noticed that she has only been nodding over and over again. She was not saying anything, apart from nodding her head in agreement.

"I'm not lost anywhere." She answered calmly and sighed. "I'm right in front of you." He didn't miss the hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"You know what I meant." He took out his phone and sent a message to one of his men, telling him to prepare a room for Aria in his private house.

When he was done, he saw that his grandfather sent him a message.

(A/N : Conversation between Alexander and Stefan)

S : Have you found her?

A : I did.

S : So you're taking her to live with you then?

A: That's what I plan to do.

S : Good. Did you invite her to my birthday party?

A : Yeah. I'll talk to you later.

S : Take care.

Alexander didn't bother to reply. He put his phone back in his pocket and looked at Aria, "Are you hungry?"

"Yes" she replied without hesitation.

"What would you like to eat?" He asked, slightly amused. Aria shrugged, "Anything as long as it's not hospital food."

"Alright." He stood up, "Be right back." He then left. He went to a nearby restaurant and ordered some food for her. Then he took it back to the hospital.

He entered the room and saw her playing on her phone. He walked towards her and gave Aria the food he bought for her.

"Eat" he said as Aria put her phone aside and took the take away while Alexander went to sit on the couch he was sitting on again.

"Thank you" she said as she began eating her food. Alexander only nodded in response.

That girl intrigued him more than he could imagine. He has never felt so interested; so keen on knowing anyone before. Aria was different. Totally and completely different.

Something was telling him that he should preserve her, cherish her and something was also telling him that he's the only one who can.