Chapter 21

OLIVIA'S POV

"...Miss Harrison?"

I heard Ashley's voice and snapped out of my thoughts. I looked at her with raised eyebrows. What was she saying? "Yeah?"

She scratched her forehead. "I was saying your next meeting with Jerome Corporation is in ten minutes."

Oh right! I mean how could I focus on anything when I kept thinking of last night and Ace's soft lips on my forehead? I slept with his jacket on because it smelled absolutely amazing. A mixture of aftershave and citrus. Such a manly smell and it gave me such a peaceful sleep. Did I have to return the jacket? Of course. But do I really want to? Heck no. It made me sleep so well. I wanted to keep it all to myself and...

"Miss Harrison?"

Fuck!

I rolled my eyes. "Yes Ashley, I heard you. I was just mentally preparing myself for the meeting. We'll have it in here so there's no need to get the boardroom ready." I told her. First of all, I lied, secondly, it wasn't all a lie because amidst all the Ace fantasy, my work still mattered to me and this meeting with Jerome Corporation was still a big deal for my company and I couldn't mess it up. "Send me the project you prepared so I can go over it." I told her.

"Yes Miss Harrison." She said and scurried off.

I shook my head and tapped my cheeks. "Focus Olivia Harrison, focus." I said to myself before I received the project Ashley sent from her computer. I went through it and it looked good.

Soon enough, Mr. Louis Jerome and his assistant came and we had the meeting. We agreed that I could buy shares in his company and become a major shareholder which was a good thing for me. I was glad with the outcome of the meeting.

As soon as Mr. Jerome walked out, I thought I had sometime to think about Ace but guess what, I still had work. I facepalmed. I wanted Ace. I just wanted to fantasize about him all day. Urgh!

I tried so hard to focus on my work instead of the handsome distraction. I was glad when closing hours came and all I wanted to do was go home, have my bath, get in bed and maybe touch myself while fantasizing about that damn good looking muscular guy and then have my bath again.

I grabbed my bag and headed to my elevator. On reaching the ground floor, guess who stood in front of the elevator when it opened up with flowers in his hands?

I scoffed, David William.

I rolled my eyes as a few employees from the public elevator passed by and stared at us. "You do not show up in my company and do something so unprofessional." I said through gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry about our date. I don't know what I did but I'm very sorry and I just want to make it up to you. I really love and admire you, Olivia." He said. "I brought you flowers."

I scoffed and started walking away and I could tell he was following me. I stopped and turned around, facing him with a hard glare. "Stop drawing stupid attention to me. I already told you I don't like you so just drop it or I'll cancel our merger because I don't tolerate unprofessionalism. My goodness!" I said before turning around and walking away.

Good thing Ken was out front with the car already so I got in and he immediately sped off. "I swear some people are so annoying." I said to myself.

"Yeah, that guy annoys me too." Ken said and I blinked severally. Ken never says things like that.

"Excuse me?" I asked to be sure I heard correctly, a hint of a smile on my face.

Ken didn't look at me, but focused on driving. "Sorry Miss Harrison, but honestly, Mr. David annoys me. He's such a mama's boys."