Chapter 13

**OLIVIA'S POV**

I looked at my reflection and groaned. How did I agree to this? I never let strangers into my house.

But you two are friends, right?

I hated having this conversation with my inner girl. I mean it was exciting having a male friend but swimming with him and his kids? C'mon Olivia, you would have just said no.

I went to the cemetery earlier today and didn't spend much time there because I had to come back and get ready for this pool party with Ace and his kids.

Well I tried not to make it awkward yesterday by telling him to come with them. I didn't want to be naked with just him. Not that I do not trust him,I do not trust me!

It's been ten years since I was with a man. Yes, during those ten years I had my fair share of sexual desires but I used my fingers and toys. I didn't need a man to satisfy me when I could do it myself. I didn't want no emotional attachment after Grey. That bastard ruined my life. The thought of him was making me sick and angry so I shook it off.

I sighed and looked at my wonderful collection of swimsuits that only I had the pleasure of enjoying. Well, Gloria stood by the side of the pool with a glass of juice whenever I was swimming so she had seen them. Grandma had seen them too. Today, I settled for one which I hadn't worn since I got it. It was a fashionable two-piece triangle swimsuit. Well all my swimsuits looked like that. I spent hours working in a gym for my body so I could feel comfortable in anything.

I got a robe and wore it over when I heard the doorbell. They were here. I slipped my feet into the flip flops and made my way downstairs knowing my butler would get the door.

"Gloria is everything ready for my guest?" I asked my chief maid as I walked down the stairs.

"Yes miss Harrison. The barbecue is also set." She replied.

I nodded and made my way to where four pairs of eyes couldn't get their eyes off me. "I'll take it from here Mr. Roy." I said to my butler who bowed politely and left. Turning to my guest, I smiled. "Hey guys, welcome to my abode."

*****

**ACE'S POV **

She looked so beautiful as she stepped out of her car and waved to get my attention. A little too over dressed for a movie but well, that was her style and it sure did fit her. I walked over to her and when her amazing scent hit my nostrils, my big man down there jumped in excitement.

So here's the thing with me, wonderful feminine fragrance turns me on and looking at how beautiful Olivia was, I sure as hell was turned on but kept my composure in check. She was my friend and I didn't want to ruin that. Plus she was way out of my league.

I hated the fact that I did a little background check on her but anyone who came across her would be just as curious as I was. The only part that excited me from the background check was the fact that she was single. Gave me hopes that I had a slight chance but someone as powerful as her would never settle for a man like me, but I could at least enjoy this new friendship. "Olivia, you look gorgeous as always." I told her sincerely, pulled her in for a hug and kissed her cheek. Not that I did that with any other female friend but she was special. She was different. From the first time I saw her in that elevator, I was attracted to her. Her charming aura pulled me like a moth towards flames. I couldn't help it even if I tried.

She smiled at me. "Thanks Ace."

And her voice was sweet music to my ears. How could one woman be so perfect. Ever since Juliette left, I had never felt this sort of attraction to any other woman. Not knowing what next to say, I looked at her Audi r8. "Nice car." Well she did have an amazing collection of cars.