ᵍʰᵒˢᵗ ᵖ.² ⁻ ᵗ.ˢ

Start from the beginning

"Always."

I start involuntarily sobbing, like sobbing. My head cowered down, hiding all the ugliness away from him.

Trevor grabs my face again, making me look up at him, "Stop. This, you- You're beautiful."

And I let it happen. I let myself smile at his words. Changing my neck back to normal I lean forwards and place my lips on his.

Trevor doesn't waste time, his kiss is hungry and urgent. He quickly moved down, nibbling below my jaw and neck as if to bless the wounds of my past life. He laid me below him, untying the draw strings of the cleavage part of my dress.

"I, um-" He spoke up, face ashamed as if he was wiping invisible sweat off, "I've never done this before."

I freeze before quietly chuckling, shaking my head at him being the dork he is, "Trevor Spengler, you really wanna lose your virginity to a ghost?"

"Doesn't sound like the worst idea."

My hands trail down his toned but lanky chest, my fingers captivated with the feeling of his smooth skin.

I let out a long shaky breath, becoming hesitant once again as my fingers stay just above his boxers, "Stop now, stop before it goes too far."

"Right now? The fun hasn't even started yet, darlin'." He giggled, eyes traveling down my figure and his hands leaving my face to grip my waist.

I lick my lips, nodding my head up and down as a signal for him to continue. I wanted to enjoy this so badly but part of me also just wanted to get this over with. What if it's not what he expected? What if he realizes the mistake he made? I don't usually get embarrassed, but god damn, if he changes his mind whilst fucking me-

"Are you violent in bed too?" He questioned with a stammer, "Just wondering." He innocently added.

I glared up at him, face scrunching in confusion, "What?"

"Y'know since you like to—"

"Don't ask me that again."

"Sorry."

"Yeah."

"You talk too much sometimes."

"Then shut me up."

I playfully scoffed, lightly slapping his naked chest, "You are so cheesy."

"Shut me up." He ordered again with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes, abruptly flipping him over so I was on top. I felt fully myself again, less soft, less vulnerable and just me. I pursed my lips together, a confident expression filling my face. I moved myself to sit on his thighs, fingers curving around the elastic of his boxers.

"Whoa." Trevor gasped with eyes enlarged.

"Can I tell you something?" I ask with a small grin, voice calm and collected.

Trevor, confused by my sudden casualness nods.

"I," I start, voice trailing off with a happy tone, "I have a bit of a history with using lots of teeth while giving head."

Trevor laughed before seeing my genuine guise. His brows raised with confusion, "Wait what?"

My lips curved upwards into the brightest smile, finding amusement in things I really shouldn't.

"Have you bit a dick off before?!" Trevor asked with a high-pitched, panicked voice.

I chuckled, shaking my head, "Maybe once."

"I don't like the crazy in your eye right now, Y/n. Calm down please."

"Just joking, Trev. Lighten up." I say, leaning down to kiss his abdomen, "Sit still and look pretty like you always do, kay? Let me show you what you've been missing out on."

In a state of pure bliss, he speaks his mind, "Holy, shit."