Finally Going Right

Everyone stood and faced the back. Dolores walked up the aisle. Pepa started crying tears of joy. It started to rain. Felix was trying to calm her down. He was on weather control. Camilo was shedding tears. "Are you crying?" Antonio teased. "No! I'm having...allergies" Camilo insisted. Dolores caught a glimpse of this and smiled. It was time to exchange vows Mariano did his vows in the form of a poem. "I now pronounce you- husband and wife" the priest announced. Everyone clapped. "Madrigals! Come for a picture!" Abuela called out. Everyone was in it and it was a happy memory. "Time for cake" Julieta announced. Camilo shapeshifted into Dolores. "First slice of cake for the bride" he said. "For the bride not the brother" Dolores pushed him aside. He was disappointed. "I'm first in line then" he declared. After they had all eaten their cake, the dancing began. Antonio and Cecelia were dancing together. Everyone thought it was adorable. Dolores teased Camilo about crying, but stayed civil because she was glad Camilo cared that much. It was soon time for the bouquet toss. All the girls lined up and Dolores threw the bouquet. Isabela grew there stems into her hands. "We're doing it again. Honestly this time" Dolores decided. Dolores threw the bouquet in the air. All the girls reached for it. Luisa managed to snatch it out of the air. Isabela pouted. "Sorry sis" Luisa said. "You should be." Snarked Isabela. It was a great night and they welcomed Mariano to the madrigals. It was a night to be remembered and they would remember it. The end :)