Chaos Continues

"Ay" Julieta exclaims, "Here eat this arepa" Camilo takes a bite. He shapeshifters into all sorts of odd people and faces. "I don't feel so good," he said and ran to the bathroom. "No! This has never happened I don't know what is going on" Julieta panicked. Meanwhile, in the common area, Abuela arrives back through the door. Pepa starts thundering. Everyone still in the room backs away and leaves. "You are ruining the family. We are losing our gifts and it is all because of you. Mirabel is as important as anyone else in the family. The wedding was worse because she wasn't here. You ruined my daughter's night by being mean to Mirabel. You have to stop this and be nice to her." Pepa scolds. Julieta walks in. Pepa is so startled, she accidentally strikes Abuela with lightning. She then starts raining out of guilt. "I know now is not the best time, but we have a little situation." Julieta interrupts. She takes Pepa to the bathroom where Camilo is. "Ay, my poor Camilo! What happened? What did you do!" Pepa said stressed. "I gave him food poisoning" Julieta hesitates. " HOW! You have never done that I didn't know that was possible for you to do!" Pepa exclaimed. Camilo continues puking. "Is he gonna be ok?" Antonio asked sounding scared for his brother. "He will eventually" Julieta comforted him. "I'm sorry" Julieta mouths to Pepa. Antonio's animals are running wild. He tries to wrangle them all, but they are too freaked out. He begins to cry. Felix goes to comfort him. "Nothings gonna be ok" Antonio says through tears. Bruno emerges from his tower. "I can't see the future. Only the present and past." He says gloomily. Luisa is laying in the floor bawling through all of this. The house did becoming covered in snow and everything is going wrong. "Let's all go to sleep and see if anything is bette run the morning" Julieta suggests. They all agree and started heading to their rooms. In Agustin and Julieta's room, Julieta is fast asleep. This is perfect for Agustin. He starts packing items and gets ready for his journey. Meanwhile in Isabela's room, she can't fall asleep. She keeps thinking about what she said to Mirabel and blames it all on herself. She becomes so guilt driven that she decided she"s going to find Mirabel. She packs a few things and gets ready for her journey.