Bananapocolypse

The rash was spreading all around Bruno's body. He checked the food. Just as he thought! "Julieta! Pepa! Stop!" Everyone stopped to look at him. "This food has bananas and we are allergic to bananas, remember?" He showed them his rash. "I barely remember but I remember a little bit" he said trying to convince them. "That's right. My Pedro was allergic to bananas and I guess he passed it on to you" Abuela confirmed. "See" Bruno proved. Just then he collapsed on the floor. "That's why he didn't remember well," Camilo joked. Felix elbowed him. "I'm sorry. I didn't know" Felix apologized. "How we're you to know when we didn't even know" Pepa said. Her face grew covered in hives. She started scratching at it. Felix grabbed her hand knowing it was bad for her. Julieta took a big gulp. "I- my throat- it's" she tried to get out and then started choking. Abuela ran to find medicine for her. "Ma pung if fwelling" Pepa said. Everyone stared blankly trying to figure out what she was saying. "I thaid ma pung is thwelling" she started thundering. "I think she means her tongue is swelling" Dolores deciphered. Everyone was shocked. "Is it possible for it to pass on to grandkids? I feel kinda-dizzy" Luisa said. She passed out and fell on the floor next to Bruno. "Dolores, Camilo, Antonio are you ok" Felix asked. They then spotted a limp Antonio under this chair. "Oh mo. Ampomio" Dolores mumbled and then squeaked at the realization of her allergic reaction. Julieta kept coughing and gasping for air. When they looked back Dolores was on top of the pile of passed out bodies. "Camilo, can you watch them and make sure they don't choke or their tongues or anything. I will go get a doctor." Felix asked being one of the only two remaining conscious people left there. Camilo nodded and kept eating his food. He even snuck some off of Dolores' plate. In the hills, Isabela was looking for Mirabel. She heard rustling in the bushes. It must be Mirabel she thought. She peered through the busses and began to walk through them. "Papa!" Isabela was started. Agustin wa so startled he fell. "What are you doing!" Agustin scolded. "It's my fault Mirabel's gone. So it's my job to get her back." Isabela explained. "It's not you're fault, it's Abuela's" Agustin said. They were interrupted by rustling. They both screamed at the sight of a big snake. "Squiggles? This is Antonio's snake" Isabela realized. "Snakes have good senses of smell. Maybe he's looking for Mirabel" Agustin pointed out. They followed the snake. Abuela walked back to the table to find everyone except Camilo passed out. She stood there shocked. She rushed over to Julieta and checked her pulse. She was barely breathing. Felix rushed in with the doctor. The doctor was shocked, but ran to Julieta. He puffed air into her lungs. He kept doing this. She choked. "Help" she wheezed. The doctor kept pumping the air. Julieta choked again and opened her eyes. She freaked out to the sight of being on the floor with the doctor. She scooted back and choked some more. She swallowed. She was better thanks to the doctor. The doctor began examining the rest of the collapsed madrigals. One by one, he resuscitated them back to consciousness.

Missing Mirabelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें