Disaster Strikes

Isabela notices one of her flowers has wilted. This should not have been happening because the were fresh that day. She quickly replaced it and walked away. Little did she know more were about to wilt. And this time someone other than herself would notice. Camilo stopped dead in his tracks at the sight of the wilting flowers. He was so shocked he shapeshifted into Isabela. "Is everything ok Camilo?" Abuela questioned. Isabela wrapped a vine around his mouth so he wouldn't tell. "He was just being silly and being me" Isabela lied. Abuela dismissed it as this was not out of the ordinary for Camilo. Camilo was trying as hard as he could not to tell. Suddenly, there was a large crash. "Oh no! I dropped the chairs! I'm losing my gift!" Luisa sobbed. "Mirabel is missing and Luisa is losing her gift! I can't go on with the wedding" Dolores cried. She ran to her room in tears. "I'll alert the town" Abuela said in a somber tone. Felix motion to Dolores' door to Camilo. He started toward her door. "Um... Luisa"s gift isn't the only one fading" Isabela mumbled. All eyes turned to her. She motioned to the shriveled up flowers. Everyone began to worry about the magic. Dolores was sobbing in her bed. Camilo slowly approached her. "Hey sis... I...um... am sorry about what happened," Camilo paused, "Mirabel shouldn't have left. And knowing her she wouldn't just leave. She must have been provoked. But anyways I just wanted to say I'm here for you." Dolores squeezed him hard. "I'm here too" Antonio squeaked. Dolores grabbed him and pulled him into a hug too. "Thank you guys. Sometimes you can be annoying but now I know- you'll always be there for me" she said wiping away her tears. They all hugged even tighter. Dolores abruptly let them go and started whimpering. "What's wrong? are you ok?" Camilo worried. "My ears. Are. Ringing. That never happens" she whimpered more. Isabela opened the door to check on them. Without meaning to, she grow a flow that breaks Camilo's nose. He started jumped around and whimpering too. "Sorry," Isabela apologized. She took Camilo to the kitchen. However, things just start to get even worse.