Noticing

A while passed and Pepa grew worried about Mirabel. She started tornado wing and was about to mess things up. "WHERE IS MIRABEL! HAS ANYONE SEEN MIRABEL?!" she cried. She luckily knew someone who might know where Mirabel went. She sped to Bruno's tower and opened the door.she was hesitant to go anywhere, but finally decided to go through the sand. She was dropped into a pile of sand and began thundering. She had sand all over her and in her mouth. "Bruno! Do you know where Mirabel is?" She shouted. "Knock knock knock knock knock on wood" he said nervously. " I don't know where she is, but I did find something I don't think you'll like" he hesitated. "Whatever it is I can handle it. I just need tonight to go perfect" Pepa exclaimed. "About that..." Bruno showed her the glowing green glass picture of Dolores in her wedding dress with tears running down her face. Pepa stood there shocked. It began to rain hard. The room began to flood. "We gotta get out of here and you need to calm down!" Bruno shouted. "Clear skies. Clear skies" Pepa muttered to herself. They rushed out of the room. Dolores was pacing and freaking out. Luisa and Isabela were following her to try to stop her, and calm her down. "I don't know what to do! I can't be missing a bridesmaid." She worried. Camilo and Antonio came out to see what the ruckus was about. The capybara started running around and Antonio went to go catch it. Camilo went to the main floor. He stopped Dolores and started calming her down. Isabela was helping when she noticed something.