Chapter 33

🔞🔞🔞

Zayba quickly cut her off, "pointing out the what? Go away before I call Hibba to help you do that.".

"I guess it's because of this man you're treating me this bad, no matter how hard you love him, he'll still cheat on you, have a wonderful experience."

"And who is talking about cheating here? You better leave right now, it's your husband that will cheat on you not mine."

The girls that were in the other room quickly came out to see what was going on, and they all helped in sending her away.

"I hate nonsense!" Zee yelled .

"Sorry zee, you're supposed to be resting before your ango comes.". Chioma said.

Zayba nodded in agreement, and laid down on the sofa.

"Sorry kinji, just rest and ignore all hadiza said".

"Its okay, I'm hungry wallahi."

"Aww sorry bee, let's wait a few minutes it's already maghrib after Isha'i Fuad and his goons will arrive he'll bring anything you need."

"That reminds me lemme call him."

He picked on the first ring, " assalamualaikum Love of my life."

"Waalaikassalam, baby when will you get here, I'm so hungry."

"Baby, I'll be there in no time, but are you hungry for me or for food."

"Baby you know it's food na."

"Are you sure?" He pronunced the sure in the way that it's sounded like shawwwwwww.

In her fake baby voice, she said "please na, let's be serious."

He then let out a loud laugh and said "I'll be there before you know it."

"Alright, bye, I love you."

"Don't love me yet, wait until I love you tonight."

"Innalillahi, bye bye jhor."

He laughed on the others side and She hung up.

Her mind kept waggling between herself and Fuad Being left alone, and how he won't hesitate In telling the girls to leave.

***

After Isha'i prayers, honk of cars and light from the cars, disturbed the atmosphere of the house, the girls quickly ran to the windows to see if it was the groom and his guys, and yes it was.

Zayba looked upwards as the house was looking spotless already, smoke of incense burning, the house smelt so good, a mixture of ameerul oud incense and Reihana musk,

Her bed was well laid as She had change into a beautiful vlisco atampa of royal blue, and sky blue, with a little touch of black and white. Hibba helped covered her head down to her waist with a white veil.

As she sat patiently in the middle of the luxurious Italian bed, and the girls sat side by side as they chit chatted before Fuad and crew say the Salam.

"Let me fetch them." The girls over heard Fuad say to his guys before they heard a soft knock on their bedroom door.

"Can we have all the girls out and away, because the king is here." He said as the girls laughed in unison.

"I think someone has to drag us out cause we are not leaving." Hibba said.

"Jokes aside." He said before he cleared his throat. "It's time to leave ."

They quickly packed their things and all walked out to the living room, hugging Zayba good bye one After the other.

"See you soon." They all said.

As she nodded in acceptance.

Fuad smiled at each lady that passed by him as he rested on the wall that separated Zayba's room to the next room by the right.

"Ango ango."

"You can have her now."

"She's all yours ."

"Do take good care of her."

"May Allah bless the union."

Each lady that passed had something to say and all he did was smile at them and give a head nod.

As he noticed all the girls were out, then he gently pushed Zayba's door and walked quietly like every gentle man will do.

"Amarya bakya laifi." He said as he gently unveiled her. His heart took a summetsault of victory as he watched her smile, her skin glowed and there was precipitation on her forehead.

"Babe you're not supposed to be sweating yet, let me turn on the Air conditioner." He said.

The beautiful bride let out a laugh and watched him turn the AC on, in about three seconds he was back to the side of her bed.

"So I can finally carry on with experimenting your body with no supervisor watching, just me and my doings huh."

Zayba laughed and said "I'm all yours from now until forever, legally."

He got carried away by the corners of her eyes shrinking and her glossy lips curving as he planted a kiss on her lips on a reflex.

Zayba could not tell when their lips met but she liked it and didn't dare stop him, she believed it was the right time to get things done and get blessed for it.

And be hold the two humans took sometime to regain back their senses as their brain almost had a seizure from the hands of lust, it was their very first time.

Love o!
So they left their friends in the living room waiting , fr ? 😂
Alright, don't forget to vote, comment and share.
Love, Nazy 💙