Chapter 3: Action

Alice's POV

"Took you long enough." I muttered as Bumblebee drove over.

"Yeah, well if someone hadn't of got hot headed about a another robot, I could've been back sooner." He complained through the window.

Bumblebee's radio started playing loudly:
He had it comin'
He had it comin'
He only had himself to blame

"You guys see my camera?" Cade asked through comms.

"Affirmative." Optimus replied.

I looked up at Optimus's roof and saw a video of an Autobot being melted.

"They're melting Ratchet." Cade told us.

There was a moment of silence before Optimus exploded in a rare burst of rage.

"How dare they!" He yelled angrily before suddenly speeding forward.

I hit the back of his seat with a jerk.

"Prime is angry. Someone is going to die." Crosshairs joked through the comms.

We rammed through the KSI headquarters and began destroying data and equipment.

They transformed and I stood on Optimus's shoulderplate, looking down at the pathetic human walking toward us.

"Hey! This is company property you're destroying!" He scolded.

Despite the fact that this is obviously a bad guy, I couldn't help but admire the fact that he was marching up to a bunch of cybertronians who were 100% willing to blow his face off... and scold them.

"They are not your property! They were my friends." Optimus glared.

"This is the spoils of war. We're using dead metal for scientific revolution, you can't stop that. Science will always continue." He reasoned.

"Why are you doing this? Hunting us? We were helping you!" Optimus exclaimed.

"Don't you get it? We can make you now. We don't need you anymore." The man said.

"That was mean." Hound grumbled.

Optimus stared at the man for a moment before turning around abruptly.

"We're done here."

"Done?" Crosshairs and the others asked.

I looked at him in surprise. That's it?

They transformed and we started speeding out. I saw Cade was back and he was in Bumblebee with Tessa and Shane.

I put my hand on Optimus dashboard sympatheticly.

"I'm sorry."

"You did nothing wrong." He assured me.

"Nothing that you know of, but either way, you shouldn't have to deal with this. Humans have welcomed you, made you fight their battles for them, and now they've not just replaced you, but ruthlessly hunted you down. You don't deserve them. I don't understand why you don't just leave Earth and let everyone here pay for their own mistakes." I explained.

There was a moment of silence, "I did not want to leave Earth because there are still Decepticon threats against your planet. And though many humans have failed us, there are still those who do not deserve to suffer because of my failure to destroy the Decepticons before they even left Cybertron."

"But-" I paused, "You're right."

"May I ask you a question?" Optimus asked.

I nodded.