We'll Always Have September

Depuis le début

"No, that's not what I-" Zayn stood abruptly, dropping the towel from around his shoulders.

"I better go, I've got a fitting in an hour and now I've got to shower." A small grin turned his lips towards the sky as he looked at Liam's confused face. "Erm, but can I see your phone quick?"

Liam nods slowly and hands it over, in less than a minute its back in his hands and Zayn is hurrying away, he unlocks his phone and grins at what he finds.

It's open to a text message, a number in the contact box and a short sentence in the text, "Call me. Zayn x."

He can't help but let out a little whoop, ignoring all the questioning glances he gets. Instead he gathers his stuff and makes his way back to his room, smiling the whole way.

~~

"Liam I don't care how 'stressed' you are. You're there for another four weeks; you might as well do a couple appearances."

"But Danielle, this is supposed to be my time off!" Liam sighed exasperatedly, running his fingers through his short brown hair.

"Just go to a couple Fashion Shows, Liam. That's all we're asking! A few clubs even. Just, please don't lock yourself away in your hotel room."

"Okay. Fine. That's doable." Liam falls onto the king sized bed. Quickly ending the conversation with his PR manager Danielle.

It'd been three days since he'd seen Zayn, and he couldn't get the gorgeous boy out of his head. They'd texted a bit since he'd gotten Zayn's number, but he wanted to see him again.

Sighing he pulled up the conversation with him and typed out a simple; When can I see u again? Xx

Not even a minute later his phone buzzed with a new text message; whuts ur room #??!

Liam shoots up into the sitting position and texts back immediately, a grin etched onto his lips. Less than ten minutes pass when Liam hears a tentative knock on his door. "Room service," comes from the other side. He laughs loudly as he opens the door to let the gorgeous boy in his room.

"Hi." Zayn breathes, fisting a hand in Liam's grey tee, "Fuck you Liam, you know why?" Liam's brow furrows and he shakes his head. "Because I can't get you out of my head." With that Zayns hand finds the back of Liam's neck and crashes their lips together.

It takes Liam a minute to get his bearings, still shocked from the turn of events. But once he realizes what's happening, he has Zayn pinned against the wall, knee pressed between his legs. Lips devouring the gorgeous boy beneath him.

"Fuck, Liam." Zayn panted as he pressed himself down onto Liam's knee, moaning at the delicious friction.

"I plan on it." He growls, gripping Zayns arse through his sweats, pulling him even tighter against him.

"Li," Zayn gasps out. "Bed- uh. Oh god." Liam's hand made its way under Zayns sweats, his finger pressing insistently at his entrance.

Liam listens to the moaning boy, hitching his legs around his waist and keeping his hands on his arse he carries him to the bed, gently laying him back when he gets there.

"Gonna fuck you." Liam pulls his shirt over his head then does the same for Zayn.

"Pants, off." Zayn mumbles as he pushes his own off his slim legs, tossing them off the bed. Liam does as Zayn asks, watching Zayns face for his reaction. Zayn's eye's darken and his mouth slackens, eyes darting back to Liam's face when the older lad chuckles.

"Come 'ere," Liam smiles when Zayn raises up off the bed and wraps his arms around Liam's neck, pulling him down into a gentle kiss. Liam's hands run down Zayn's sides to his thighs, pulling them apart he moves between them and pushes Zayn onto his back. "God you're so gorgeous," His eyes scan Zayn's exposed body.