14

Y/N's POV

I woke up and quickly went onto the computers to see if there was anything about the pizzaplex opening. There wasn't anything, but I did find something. I found an old pizzarea called 'Fredbears Family Diner'. I was interested and read an article on it. There was a picture of a person named 'Henry Emily'.

Strange name.

I felt Sunny jump onto my lap and then onto the desk. Sunny then rubbed his head on the picture, as if he missed Henry.

"Do you miss him or something?"

He seemed to have nodded.

By now, Henry would have to at least be over 50 years old, so how would Sunny know who he is?

Sunny saw my confusion and tried to reenact something.

He pretended he died and came back to life, then acted wounded and looked at the picture of Henry and suddenly got all better. Then he pretended to die again, and then when he came back he looked sad, and repeated that over and over again. He then look at me to see if I understood.

I didn't one bit.

"Aww that's so sad!" Sun said.

"What's sad?" I asked.

"I think what Sunny's trying to say is that in a past life of his he was badly hurt and met the guy in the picture. They became best friends but then Sunny died, and then in every life he's had after that he missed the person in the picture."

Sunny rubbed his head on Sun, as if to tell him he was right.

"Oh. I'm so sorry Sunny." I said, and started petting him.

Sunny kept staring at Henry. "You must miss him a lot." I said.

Sunny didn't react. All he had was a sad face. He looked down and closed his eyes, as if he was having a moment of silence. Both me and Sun stayed quiet. Once Sunny was done he was back to being his happy little self.

Sun and Sunny started playing with each other in the play area. I laughed and continued to do research.

I read something about 'The Bite of 83' which was where a child's head was bit by the Fredbear animatronic.

I kept reading and found a lot about the past pizzareas horrible past. I finally finished and got up to go eat with Sunny and Sun.