9

Y/N's POV

I wasn't sure how long it has been, but it felt like forever. My arm was almost completely healed.

Sun was jumping excitedly as he gave me my food. "I made it just for you!"

I thanked him and looked down at the food. There was 4 pancakes stacked on top of each other, with eyes made out of frosting and so was the smile.

"Aww its so cute!"

"I tried my best since I couldn't find whipped cream." Sun explained. "But at least you like it!"

Both Sun and Moon had faces that looked a little more human. They could make expressions on their face instead of just being a smile. Sun explained how Moon wanted to show emotion, so he made newer faces for him and Sun.

I find it sweet that Moon made one for Sun instead of just making a face for himself.

These animatronics were so kind to me unlike the other ones. It took Moon a bit to warm up to me, but at least he doesn't sound rude anymore and is more relaxed.

They seemed to have more of a romantic look when they look at me. Moon tries hiding it but isn't that good at it, and Sun doesn't try at all, but when I ask him about it he just plays it off like it was nothing.

Sun made room for me in their room and put a comfy bed in there. He tried his best to make a wardrobe for me, but it didn't turn out how he wanted it to. The thing kept falling over and Sun was getting frustrated. I helped him the best I could and managed to make it look kinda like a wardrobe.

Moon somehow stole an oven from the kitchen, but it never made it into the room. It just fell into the ballpit and broke.

The only things I didn't have in the room was an oven and a shower. For those I'd need to leave the daycare with either Sun or Moon so I don't get hurt.

For the shower, it didn't look so much like a shower but more of a hose. Sun found it and told me that it was used to clean animatronics after shows.

I was sitting on my bed eating the breakfast that Sun made me. I took off the frosting and ate that alone and then ate the pancakes.

Sun was drawing something. I asked him what he was drawing but he said it was a suprise. After I was done eating he gave the picture to me.

I looked at the drawing. It was a picture of [you people choose the picture].

"This is amazing!" I said hugging him.

"Yay you like it!" Sun hugged me back and went to go draw something else.

I pinned the drawing to the wall and layed down on the bed.