''You really make me feel all warm inside baby, no one else has ever made me feel this way. Just give us a chance, give me a chance. I can make you feel loved, safe and overall full of pleasure. You are like the morning sun, or the soft breeze. Your voice makes me happy, your scent makes me feel at home. I would give up the world for you..........................I love you Y/n.''

With that he connects our lips, stealing my breath away.

It's like I've lost control over my body, it's moving by itself.

My hands land on his chest, as to keep just a bit of distance between us.

One of his hands dissapears behind my neck, pulling me closer. As the other possessively wraps around my waist.

He moves his lips gently but powerful against mine, dominating me.

When I think I can't be more flustered he grazes his tongue past my lips.

He wants me to let him inside, but my mind is finally processing the situation.

I don't know what to do, I want to push him aside, because this is wrong!

But............................oh it feels so nice.

Jimin runs out of patience, one of his hands moves from my waist further down.

His hand squeezes my a*s, startling me.

I accidentally gasp, he takes this opportunity and pushes his tongue inside.

Moving it around he's tasting all of me, I begin to run out of air.

Slightly pushing him I try to break the kiss, but he won't let me.

His grip doesn't falter, he just keeps on going.

I use more force, my oxygen is running out.

Just as I'm about to kick him, he breaks the kiss.

Closing his eyes and resting his forehead against mine, he sucks in air.

''That was...................amazing baby.''

Jimin opens his eyes and looks straight into mine.

''You behaved so well for me~''

He grabs my arm and pulls me away from the cabin.

''Let's go baby, the other's are waiting for us. If we take too long, they will start to get suspicious.'' He smiles with a blush on his face and walks out of the room.

 All while bringing a flustered me along with him as we make our way to the room where we will observe the games.

On the way I can't believe myself, I'm supposed to find a way out of this place, not enjoy their company.

From now on, I will only focus on getting out of here.

No more getting distracted, especially by Jimin.

He sure knows his way with words, but he can't be trusted.

Don't worry Scarlotte and Chanjue, my eyes are still focused on getting us out.

I just have to find a way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wellllllll

What do you think?

Sorry for not updating sooner, I've been having kind of a dip lately.

Wanting to quit everything I'm doing and just dissapear.

But I can't do that.

Also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this is IMPORTANT

I want to make a few things clear about the 6 teams. Because I understand if some of you are confused.

1: Hoseok's team won the first round, they are colour green!

2: Jimin's team is pink, Chanjue and Scarlotte are on his team.

3: Jungkook's team is the colour red!

4: Jin's team was yellow but they lost the first round soooo......their gone. :(

5: Yoongi's team is blue, and Namjoon has partnered up with him, because he doesn't have a team.

6: Taehyung's team is orange.

Well that concludes all.

I hope you can, vote, comment and follow me  (if you want)

I will see you in the next chapter.

BYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! (^-^)