Within moments we were in the stairwell, kissing and exploring each other's bodies like two horny teenagers at summer camp.

"We should get a private room."

Before I could respond, my phone rang - one look at the caller ID and I was immediately turned off.

"Give me a minute, I need to take this call. I'll come find you." Yeah that wasn't going to happen, I don't chase after anybody.

"Andrea, why the hell are you calling me?"

"Because your stupid best friend isn't picking up his phone and Enzo has a fever, I don't know what to do."

"Have thought about maybe taking him to see a doctor?"

"Don't give me your sass now Romano, just put Jerome on the phone."

"I'm not his keeper, I don't know where he is."

"Well then find him."

"Why don't you go and find the actual father of your child and ruin his night instead?"

I hung up the phone in anger, out of all Jerome's ex's she was definitely my least favourite.

Money really does get things done, I slipped a bouncer a few euros and he led me towards the private room my dear friend had booked for the hour.

I was quite used to walking in on Jerome and his conquests, but for the first time I actually envied him. This woman was radiant, natural beauty kissed her skin whereas her movements would lure in any man she wanted.

"Fuck me like I've been a bad girl." Her words intoxicated me as I watched her head jolt back.

Suddenly our eyes met and my position was compromised. I expected her to scream at me for standing and watching them like a pervert but instead she maintained eye contact and rode my best friend all with a smirk on her face - I should've known by this that she was going to be trouble.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat in attempt to catch Jerome's attention.

"Two minutes brother." He responded and I couldn't wait to get out of the room, a few more minutes watching them have sex and I would've torn that woman away from him and claimed her as mine.

Time seemed to go by painfully slow. Alcohol burned my throat but failed to erase the memory of the woman that had me so physically riled up.

"Cock block." I hear Jerome's voice beam behind me and can't help but laugh.

"Andrea called, Enzo has a fever."

"Shit, I need to go."

"Why do you even bother? That baby isn't your responsibility."

"For the first 5 months of Enzo's life, I was his father and loved him. That kind of love just doesn't go away, no matter how much I hate his mother and what she did to me." Jerome's voice cried with sadness and I couldn't help but feel sorry for him.

"Wait, who was the woman you were with earlier on?" I questioned as he slowly walked away from me.

"Nova Stratford." And just like that, Jerome disappeared within the crowd again.

I had a new purpose now, find Miss Stratford and make her mine for the night.

"Excuse me, I don't mean to be rude but tonight I'm fucking you." I whisper into Nova's ear after spotting her coming out of the stairwell.

"Bold of you to assume that I'd want to have sex with you." She turned around to face me, twirling my tie intricately between her fingers.

"Playing hard to get are we? Now's not the time to be testing my patience love. I want your legs wrapped around my waist...." I teased her, my hand slightly grazing its way up her thigh. The chemistry between us was exhilarating and building up with each passing second.

"You're right, there's something else I'd much rather be testing out." She looked down towards my zipper and back into my eyes all while nibbling on her luscious bottom lip.

"You naughty, naughty girl"

Nova was the frisky type, so much so that when we entered my car she immediately unzipped my pants. At this point I was already semi hard from our interaction earlier on which only pleased her more.

"What are you waiting for? Drive." She commanded, pulling my cock out of its restraints and bowing her head down towards it. Fuck, how the hell was I supposed to concentrate on driving now?

 Fuck, how the hell was I supposed to concentrate on driving now?