🌊 𝟏𝟐 - 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐒

Note:

Note:

This chapter is heavily based on
Marvel's what if episode 4, i took it
as an inspiration for this chapter credits
goes all to marvel. Since barbatos powers
relates to time i used him here.
So, please don't go after me.

3rd person POV

" What if the best of intentions has very strange consequences " - The watcher

" Barbs!" Y/n smiled greeting barbatos with a hug when she saw him inside of the demon lord's castle.

" Y/n darling" Barbatos lovingly smiled as he opened his arms to hug her. " You look stunning" Barbatos said looking at y/n's outfit.

" Well, it's our anniversary " Y/n said. " Then shall we go?" Barbatos offered his hand to y/n. Y/n accepted his hand.

The two lovers made their way to their destination, but a terrible accident occurred.
On the way, the two met two shady demons who wants y/n's soul.

Barbatos easily handled the two demons, but forgot that y/n is still with him. A dark figure loomed behind y/n and killed her, devouring some of her flesh and her entire soul.

This sent barbatos into pure rage, violently killing the demon who killed his lover. After that, barbatos knelt down to see y/n's disfigured face.

" No..no" Barbatos cried holding y/n in his arms as the night looms around him.

Several weeks later

Barbatos stopped working for awhile as diavolo said. And the whole devildom mourned for y/n's death.

His guilt grounded him to isolate himself it feels like the universe stole something from him. One day barbatos decided to see solomon in the purgatory hall.

" It's strange for you to see me" Solomon said placing down a cup of tea in front of barbatos.
" No thank you" Barbatos declined. " Don't worry simeon made that" Solomon reassured.

" I know, but I'm not here for tea. I need to borrow some books that contains ancient texts" Barbatos said making solomon raise a brow.

" For what reason?" Solomon asked. " I need to become stronger " Barbatos simply answered.
" Then go help yourself " Solomon said opening an entrance to where he keeps all of his possession that some contains dark magic in them.

" Thank you" Barbatos thanked as he got in. He roamed around flipping books by books until his eyes caught a book sitting on top of an altar containing a strong magical barrier around it.