🌊 𝟔 - 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐑

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

It was a rather peaceful day in the house of lamentation which is quite odd. Lucifer decided to finally stop working and check on his brothers.

When he arrived in the living room he saw his brothers hugging each other and shivering in fear on the sofa.

" What happened this time?" Lucifer sighed.
"Erm.. Ya see.." Mammon said. " Silence " A loud voice interrupted them.

Lucifer looked across where his brothers are looking and saw y/n with an unfazed look on her face. " I'M SORRY MA'AM!" Mammon quickly apologized.

" Did i permitted you to speak mammon?" Y/n stood up. " Y/n what's the meaning of this?" Lucifer asked. " Shut your mouth Lucifer before i make you" Y/n looked at him with cold eyes.

" Hah? Don't you remember that you belong to me?" Lucifer said switching to his demon form.
" Stop this instant before i have no choice to punish you" Lucifer said.

"Better shut up now lucifer she almost killed mammon earlier" Satan said. " Don't make me laugh" Lucifer glared.

" You belong to me, you're mine and now you'll be punish" Lucifer grabbed y/n's shoulder but y/n grabbed his hand and slammed him to the coffee table.

" That's really gotta hurt" Levi said looking at Lucifer who's groaning in pain. " T-his.. Is terrible" Lucifer groaned.

" Terrible? Don't make me laugh. So what about me? For me, it's been terrible since i was born" Y/n grabbed Lucifer's arm and tossed him to where his brothers at.

" Shit! Dodge!" Mammon said. " We won't make it-" Asmo said and lucifer came contact with them.

" I always have you all above me now you'll experience what it's like groveling beneath me " Y/n shot them one last look and then left.

" That was scary" Levi mumbled. " You six... Explain what happened now! " Lucifer commanded. " We don't know ok! She just acted like that when she came home" Satan said.

" Mammon?" Lucifer glared. " What?! I was with levi playin' games in his room " Mammon said. " He's not lying y/n just came home acting like that" Levi said.

Lucifer ran his fingers through his hair taking a deep breath. " I'm going to force her to take that attitude down " Lucifer cracked his knuckles before walking out of the living room.

" Will we still have a house to live in after this?" Beel asked. " Probably not " Belphie sighed.

Lucifer wandered in the house trying to find y/n.
He opened the door of her room and found her sitting on the window.

" Are you gonna jump now?" Lucifer asked.
" Maybe" Y/n answered. " Why are you acting like this all of the sudden?" Lucifer approached her.

Y/n didn't answered. " Answer me" Lucifer said and forced her to look at him. " The only ones that are allowed to speak to me are those who obediently follows me " Y/n said. Lucifer looked at the cold eyes that y/n is giving him right now.

" Come back to me now" Lucifer's grip softened. " You always want to get what you want forcefully. Why not swallow your pride right now and beg for forgiveness " Y/n said.

Lucifer can't deny that he likes the way y/n is acting right now but he can't admit it. Lucifer slowly got down on his knees.

" What's the next step?" Y/n asked. " I-... " Lucifer bit his lip. " Stop this" Lucifer gritted his teeth. Y/n clicked her tongue and grabbed a fistful of his hair.

" Oppose me and I'll kill you no matter who you are so know your place fool " Y/n looked him dead in the eye. Lucifer can't help but to slightly blush. He's enjoying this too much as he intended to.

" I'm sorry please forgive me" Lucifer begged.
" Good boy" Y/n said and let go of his hair.
" But i want to see more of your pathetic face" Y/n lifted Lucifer's chin using her foot.

" I'll be enjoying it now" Y/n said and suddenly her body started to fall out of the window.
" Y-Y/N!" Lucifer's eyes widen he quickly turned into his demon form and flew down to catch y/n.

All of the sudden when y/n was about to fall on her death she was saved by. " There you are!" Solomon smiled after catching her.

" Hey Lucifer " Solomon smiled. Lucifer let out a breath of relief before landing to the ground.
" Here drink this" Solomon shoved a bottle in
y/n's mouth forcing her to drink it.

" I- wha- solomon my dude what happened?" Y/n clenched on her head. " Don't tell me" Lucifer rubbed his temples.

" Yup, y/n drank a potion that made her ya know scary instead of the juice next to it" Solomon said and placed y/n down.

" What happened?" Y/n asked scratching her head. " Nothing" Lucifer said. " Thank you " Lucifer said. " No prob but how about a pact in return?" Solomon asked.

" No " Lucifer said and dragged y/n back to the house. He and y/n walked in to the living room. " Is she ok now?" Levi asked.

" Yes" Lucifer said as he sat next to his brothers and y/n sat across them. " Finally human yer ok" Mammon sighed in relief.

" Am i?" Y/n asked making everyone of them flinch. " Lucifer" The brothers looked at him.
" I thought-" Lucifer's eyes widen.

" Now who wants to spend some quality
time with mommy? "

Y/n smirked. " That's hot" Asmo blushed.

 " That's hot" Asmo blushed