𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 🎃

SHORT CHAPTER AHEAD!

MEANWHILE AT RAD

3rd person POV

" It's Halloween!" Levi cheered. " Someone's a bit excited " Satan said. " Of course this means i can cosplay whoever i want!" Levi's eyes sparkled.

" What's next? Ruri chan cosplay?" Y/n raised a brow. " Yes- what?" Levi suddenly asked.
" Got him" Mammon chuckled while putting his arm on y/n's shoulder.

" Wow you're getting heavier " Y/n joked.
" I ain't that heavy " Mammon said pulling y/n closer to him. " Too close mammon" Belphie yawned.

" Personal space my dude" Y/n said. " Can we get back to the topic?" Satan asked. " We're going to prank lucifer individually?" Beel asked.

" Sounds like a suicide mission if you asked me" Levi said. " I agree with levi, but i if i get to wear costumes i would do it" Asmo said. " I want to prank lucifer as the part of the anti lucifer league so yea" Belphie said and beel agreed with him.

" So how about you y/n?" Mammon asked.
" Of course I'm in" Y/n said. " Let's see who'll get the best laughs out of all of us" Asmo said.

" Loser's punishment is getting hang at the chandelier the whole night " Mammon offered.
" Wow, isn't that kind of your thing?" Asmo asked.

" Well it's better than giving him money so yeah let's do that" Levi said and the others agreed. 
" Then see you guys later at the house's door step" Y/n bid goodbye while taking mammon's arm around her.

TIME SKIP

" Man no one managed to get a good laugh out of it " Mammon sighed. " I almost got killed in the process " Belphie said. " Who thought that setting a firework at our house's door steps is a good idea" Satan asked.

" I'm hungry. Can i please get a candy?" Beel asked and asmo gave him one, beel mumbled a small thank you afterwards.

" So who's last?" Asmo asked. " Y/n" Satan answered. " There she is " Belphie said.
" Is she wearing a lightning mcqueen merch?" Levi asked looking at the girl who's carrying a some sort of a mirror.

" What in the devildom is she doing?" Satan asked. Y/n rang the doorbell and lucifer opened the door with an unamused look on his face.

" I swear to all the things you love that if this is one of your pranks I'll give you a hellish punishment " Lucifer warned, but y/n isn't affected one bit.

" Hello sir do you have a minute to discuss our lord and savior, lightning mcqueen?" Y/n asked and the mirror showed a picture of lightning mcqueen.

" Well isn't this different " Lucifer mumbled.
" Well go on" Lucifer said. " Did you know that lightning mcqueen is the star of several feature films such as cars, cars 2, cars 3, Planes: fire and rescue, finding dory, tory story 3, coco and ralph breaks the internet? As well as other short films such as mater and the ghost light, miss fritter's racing school, television program such as cars toon, pixar's popcorn, cars: the series. Voiced non other than owen wilson?" Y/n asked and mirror flashed the different movies and lastly the voice actor.

" And?" Lucifer asked. " Huh?" Y/n asked. "And then what?" Lucifer asked. " Um erm.. He's also in video games such as cars: the video game, cars radiator springs and..uh.. Such as umm can i umm can i interest you in uhh nicknames such as um.. stinky? " Y/n asked while the brothers hold their laughter not from afar.

" Y/n " Lucifer smiled and changed into his demon form. " HE WON THE PISTON CUP!" Y/n exclaimed. " That's all if you don't give me other informations then I'm not interested " Lucifer said.

" Um ok sir. Ok thank you Mcpri- i mean sir. Have a nice day sir thank you for your time" Y/n said slowly backing away with the mirror in her arms.

" I hope to see you at lighting mcqueen's next race" Y/n said after maintaining a pretty good amount of distance. " Y/n, in my room now " Lucifer said.

" OK BYEEE!" Y/n ran away from the angry lucifer while the brothers are regaining their posture on what just happened.

A/N:

This chapter is based on gawr gura's
prank call. Vid is on the first part
feel free to watch it!

 Vid is on the first partfeel free to watch it!

𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋 ┆ 𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐘 𝐌𝐄On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara