🌊 𝟏𝟎 - 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐍

Happy birthday to ourcat boy book lover satan!I know I'm late, but here you go

cat boy book lover satan!
I know I'm late, but here you go.

3rd person POV

One day inside of the house of lamentation. Satan was sleeping peacefully with a book resting on his face, staying up all night again to read books.

When all of the sudden. " WAKE UP LITTLE BRO!" Mammon barged inside the room with a gift on his hand. " LOOK WHAT I GOT Y-" Mammon was cut off by a hardcover book hitting him on the face making him shut up and faint at the process.

" Well that's not very nice" Y/n entered the room with her arm's crossed. " Sorry it's just.. headache " Satan groaned in oain massaging his temples.

" It's fine " Y/n started to dragged mammon's body out of the room. " Oh my dia it looks like i just killed someone " Y/n said closing the door.

" Sure was" Satan chuckled and gestured y/n to come closer to him. " So birthday boy what do you want to do today?" Y/n asked walking towards him.

" Hmm.. Since it's my birthday i do have a wish" Satan said. " And what would that be?" Y/n asked sitting beside him. " Stay in bed with me all day" Satan said wrapping his arms around her waist.

" I want to hold you like this" Satan said nuzzling his nose on y/n's neck. " Is that all you want?" Y/n asked. " Kiss me" Satan said grabbing her chin to look at him.

" Is this still your wish or desire?" Y/n asked.
" My love" Satan said and closed the gap between them. Satan kissed y/n on the lips passionately pulling her close to deepen the kiss.

After short while they pulled away from each other panting. " As much i would love to go further, sadly I'm suffering from a terrible headache " Satan groaned.

" Then lie in bed while I'll read you a story" Y/n said picking up the book beside them. " That would be nice" Satan proceeds to do so after that he snake his arm around y/n's waist.

Y/n begun to read the story while he falls in deep slumber.

" OI THROWING A BOOK AT ME ISN'T VERY NI-" mammon barged in the room, but after he could finish his sentence another hardcover book made contact on his face knocking him out again.

Satan shifted in his sleep. " shh it's ok, sleep my dear" Y/n sweetly said brushing his golden hair making satan sleep again.

" There's also someone else who's birthday
is coming up. I wonder who could that be"

 I wonder who could that be"