🌊 𝟏 - 𝐀𝐋𝐋

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

" CLEAR UP YER PLANS Y/N BECAUSE THE GREAT MAMMON IS TAKIN' YA OUT!" Mammon barged in y/n's room and saw her lying on her bed sleeping her problems away. Thinking that's actually gonna work.

" Wake up. Wake up" Mammon poke her cheeks. " Mngh.. Of course I'll marry you in the space station... Saeyoung" Y/n talked while she sleeps.

" WAKE UP!" mammon suddenly pushed her making her fall on the side of the bed. " Shit- I'm sorry" Mammon quickly realized what he done and quickly got to her.

But y/n is still sleeping. Mammon suddenly got an idea. "Hey y/n lemme borrow yer money real quick" Mammon said. Suddenly y/n's eyes opened.

" Not gonna happen " Y/n said. " Finally you're awake anyways I'm gonna take you out we can go gambling " He said. " Oh no we're gonna lose" Y/n pulled her blanket up drifting to sleep once again.

" Have some faith in me! Anyways yer commin' with me" He grabbed y/n's foot and started to drag her out of her room.

" Ugh mammon- y/n?!" Levi said who's passing by. " You know you're gonna kill her if you dragged her like that specially walking down the stairs " Levi said.

" Morning levi" Y/n yawned. " Morning too" Levi said. " Can you grab my phone for me?" Y/n asked. " Sure just a sec" Levi quickly grabbed y/n's phone that's in her room and gave it to her.

" Thanks you're the best" Y/n said. " W-well it's not like I'm helping you or anything " Levi blushed. Y/n hummed in response as she go through her contacts and dialed someone.

" Hello?" Lucifer answered. "Hey what do i do if there's a mammon dragging me out my room?" Y/n asked. " Mammon is what?" Lucifer asked.
" Oh look at that we're nearing the stairs and he hasn't let go of my leg yet probably gonna die after this" Y/n said. " Put me on speaker" Lucifer said.

And y/n proceeds to do so. " Mammonnn " Lucifer voice scared the crap out of mammon.
" So yea you're probably thinking how i got here" Y/n said.

" It started a month a ago" Y/n said ignoring the fact that Lucifer used his powers to come out of her phone and now starting to tie a rope around mammon.

" Where should i hang my new decoration?" Lucifer smirked. " At the front of the house will work. He'll be like a wind chime but an annoying one " Y/n suggested.

A month ago

Y/n was summoned in the devildom for an exchange program. " She'll be arriving now" Lucifer said and the summoning circle glowed.