🌊 𝟓 - 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐓. 𝟏

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

" Why are we all here?" Lucifer glared at y/n. As they are all gathered in the living rooom.
" Well since you all want to hang out with me we'll be playing games" Y/n said.

" Oh! Are we playing a multiplayer game?!" Levi asked. " No we're playing a game that doesn't involves gadgets or any consoles " Y/n said making levi pout.

" So let's hear that game of yours y/n" Diavolo smiled. " The 1st game is called the mafia game" Y/n said.

" Mafia game?" Mammon asked. " You seriously don't know what a mafia game is?" Y/n asked and all of them said yes.

Y/n sighed and begun to explain the game.

Mafia game
There are four roles, mafia, doctor, policeman and citizens

During the nighttime phase, players cover their eyes and take turns doing their special roles. Mafia chooses someone to kill, doctor chooses someone to save (so they try to choose the same person as mafia), and policeman chooses someone to learn if they're mafia or not. (There's a host that facilitates all this.)

Then it's daytime! If the person mafia chose wasn't saved, they die and are out of the game. Then everyone discusses who they think is mafia. After some discussion, one suspect is picked to go on trial. If majority votes for their death, they are executed and their role is revealed (mafia or not). And then it turns back to nighttime. The game continues until all the mafia are found and killed or all the citizens are killed by the mafia

Source: Reddit

( and I'm watching too much seventeen
vids that's why we're here)

"

Got all of that?" Y/n raised a brow and they nod. " I'll be the host obviously and there's a price of course " Y/n said making all of them listen to her.

" Since you all want to have a vacation with me so much then the winning side will have a vacation with me" Y/n offered making all of them fired up.

" Let's get started shall we?" Y/n asked and got behind their seats. " Bow down and close your eyes no peeking if you took a peak you'll be disqualified " Y/n said and all of them covered their eyes.

" Let me choose the mafias " Y/n said and walked behind them repeatedly until she has chosen two mafias.

" I'm going to choose the police" Y/n said tapped someone's back and she has chosen one policeman.

" Last, I'm going to choose the doctor " Y/n said and she chose one. " Ok mafias please look up and check who you're with" Y/n said.

The 2 mafias looked up and saw each other.
" The morning has come" Y/n said. " Ok let's go" Mammon said as they all looked up.