🌊 𝟒 - 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐒

Since his b'day is coming soonand he's my fav character this chapter isdedicated to our simply one hell ofa butler barbatos

and he's my fav character this chapter is
dedicated to our simply one hell of
a butler barbatos.

3rd person POV

" Barbatos you should take a week of vacation" Diavolo suddenly said while they're in his office.
" I beg your pardon young master?" Barbatos asked.

" A vacation barbatos you're always working you need some time off too" Diavolo said.
" Young master if this is your way of escaping from your works i wouldn't accept it" Barbatos smiled but the aura around him doesn't looks like sunshine.

" Of course not I'm just worried about you" Diavolo chuckled. ' He sees through everything' diavolo thought.

" But young master who'll be the one to help you?" Barbatos asked. " Don't worry barbatos I'm sure lucifer won't mind helping me " Diavolo smiled.

" I do mind" Lucifer crossed his arms he just got in the office but heard what diavolo said.
" See he won't mind" Diavolo smiled. " Are you just going to ignore me?" Lucifer rubbed his temples.

" I haven't planned out what i want to do yet" Barbatos said. " Don't worry I know someone who can help you" Diavolo said. " Don't tell me.." Lucifer started.

" Y/n " Diavolo said. " I'm sure y/n knows how to relax and how to spend your vacation " Diavolo said. " Are you really sure she's the right person?" Lucifer asked.

" Of course!" Diavolo smiled. " Then should i go to y/n?" Barbatos asked. " Yes yes now enjoy your vacation barbatos " Diavolo said.

Time skip

House of lamentation

" Excuse me y/n are you here?" Barbatos knocked. Y/n hummed in response. Barbatos opened the door and saw y/n lying on her bed with a little pillow on top of her eyes.

" Diavolo sama sai-" Barbatos said. " I know already just make yourself comfortable first" Y/n said and patted her bed.

Barbatos took a sit and let his back hit the pillows. " isn't that relaxing?" Y/n asked while
A ( favorite scent) fragrance is filling the air.

" Indeed it is " Barbatos closed his eyes relaxing himself. " Let's go to a luxury hotel diavolo rented for us in the human world tomorrow " Y/n said facing barbatos pulling the pillow off their face.

" Are you sure it's alright?" Barbatos opened his eyes and looked at her e/c eyes. " It's fine you're going to enjoy it" Y/n said yawning a little.