Never before had he felt guilt the way he did with Vera. He was used to doing what he wanted and whenever he wanted to do it. He had total freedom over his life and those in it since he chose not to surround himself with many people.

But now he had this constant that tethered him to this world. A beautiful and intoxicating constant.

A constant that he knew he couldn't lose. He had no other life than this. He had no other purpose than taking care of her. He hadn't noticed how pointless his existence had been before her rickety old Subaru drove down that street and into his dreams.

So, he refused to lose her.

He sighed, pulled his t-shirt off over his head, and threw it onto the floor, the air around him feeling sticky and hot despite the cold temperature outside. It never seemed to matter when it came time to be comfortable, it was either too hot or too cold and there was no in-between.

As he laid back down, settling himself in beside his girl he felt her bottom rub dangerously close to his groin. So close in fact that he had to bite the inside of his cheek to keep himself from groaning, "Careful, baby." He muttered under his breath and shifted away from her, making sure not to disturb her.

Despite his best efforts to put distance between them, her squirms didn't stop and her breathy pants became more audible. He squeezed his eyes shut trying to block it out, but his bodily reaction obeyed his most natural urges. Her gasps of desperation called out to him, telling him to help her and to make her his with the most irreversible of markings. 

Unknowingly to her, she had worked her way over to his side of the queen bed and was grinding herself against him, rather relentlessly. Axel gripped her hip harshly, trying to slow her down before he tore into her with unrestrained need. Every nerve in his body told him to thrust forward and match her movements. To pull aside her panties and invade her sweet womanhood. To make it his.

Instead, he laid there, his cock stiff and twitching, precum pooling at the tip and soaking into the cotton of his boxers, all while she continued to hump herself against him.

"You're killing me." He groaned, pulling her hair behind her shoulder and kissing the side of her neck, his lips lingering against her soft skin, before swiping his tongue up the length of her throat and to the base of her jaw.

He felt her quiver under his hold as if that single motion had caused her the most pleasure she had ever experienced, "Please..." she whispered faintly, her creamy legs tangling themselves in the blankets. 

He had to stop himself from cumming at that very moment. The teasing, the pleasure, and the pure erotic nature of her unconscious mind desiring him were too much!

He needed to take care of his issue before he took it too far and hurt her, but his legs didn't want to move. His body demanded he stays and suffers this sweet agony. 

"Please..." Vera's hand slowly crept down to her shorts and he watched with wide eyes as she slipped her nimble fingers into her panties. He never knew the sight of a woman pleasuring herself in front of him would be so sexy, but it was the ultimate arousal and he wanted a taste.

"Sweetheart." He whispered, grabbing her wrist gently, giving it a suggestive tug to abandon the folds she was teasingly sliding her middle finger between. She moaned in protest, her body aching to not feel empty any longer but her weak limbs complied and allowed him to raise her hand with little resistance. One by one he popped her fingers into his mouth, coating his tongue with her delectable nectar.

Vera's eyes fluttered open, squinting up at the gorgeous man who laid closely beside her, confused and dazed. Her chest heaved in time with her erratic heartbeat as flashing memories of her dream cycled through her mind and she blushed a deep cherry red at her sinful imagination.