Exam week

*Your POV*

~•{MONDAY}•~

It was time.

It was finally the week of the midterms.

You were so nervous. You tried to ignore it as you got ready for school. You went downstairs only to see Kusuo sitting on your couch with his bookbag on.

"Kusuo what are you doing here?" You asked him as you stopped. When he noticed you he simply teleported in front of you, startling you a bit.

'want to walk to school together?' He asked

"sure!" You said as he smiled and grabbed your hand. "Under one condition..." This made his smile drop.

You took a deep breath as you started to blush. "C-can I have a kiss??" You asked shyly.

Saiki smiled a little with a blush on his face. He grabbed both of your hands and stepped closer and kissed your cheek.

You'd be lying if you didn't enjoy it. It made your heart melt and your stomach flip. 'I'll give you a kiss on the lips if you can pass today's Midterm.' Kusuo said with a small smirk.

"But Kusuo, all kisses are real. Their real with its someone you really like." You said

Saiki blushed. 'ready to go to school?' He asked telepathically.

"yeah, lets go. By the way, you don't have use telepathy around me." He nodded and then we started walking to school with your hands entwined.

"Y/n are we.... Dating?" Saiki asked you as he lifted his head and look at you, lightly squeezing your hand.

"Do you want us to date?" You asked him, looking at his back. He paused and thought for a bit.

"I do.." He said. You lightly giggled and Kusuo raised an eyebrow.

"your voice! It sounds nice when you actually speak instead of using telepathy!" You smiled.

"Th-thanks!" He blushed. 'Please end me now...' He thought to himself.

Once the both of arrived at school you both let go of each others hand. "I'll see you later!" You smiled and went to class.

You both knew you two wanted to keep your.... Relationship on the down low, so no PDA.

Your first class was science. You were going to be here the whole day. The whole week was midterm exams, and each class was a different day of the week, and you had Robotics last.

You anxiously walked into your science class and sat in your seat waiting for the teachers instructions. it took a few minutes before the teacher actually came inside the classroom with a stack of papers.

"Okay class, today we will be doing the science exams." he started saying before passing out the papers. "Yes the exam is five pages long, front and back." the class groaned. once all the papers were passed out, the teacher went back to the front and started to explain more things.

"You have two hours to complete this exam, use your time wisely." they said before they set the timer and sat at their desk. "you may start."

// time skip // 

The rest of the week went on exactly like this. you wake up, Kusuo walks you to school, you go to class, take your test, struggle, eat lunch, go back to class, and have a normal day,  then go home and repeat.

Now, it was the last day of your midterms. you were finally doing it. you were finally doing your robotics exams. 'no way no way no way no way!' you repeated in your head as you were walking to your class

You were then stopped in your tracks by Aren. "Kuboyasu? what do you want?" you spoke after you looked back.

"Kuboyasu? where'd that come from?" he said with a frown. "What do you want?" you said once again but with a more stern tone.

"I wanted to apologize. i realized what i did was wrong and i should've listen to you from the start... Kanako told me that what you said was true... she manipulated me into thinking you were the bad guy and instead of listening to my own friend, i let a store clerk tell me whats what." he explained to you.

"Will you give me a second chance?" Aren asked you. you sighed before you started to speak. "sorry Kuboyasu but i already moved on. i have someone else now..." you then turned your back and continued walking to your class, leaving a heartbroken Aren standing in the hall.

Once you finally made it to class you studied until the teacher came in. when she finally did you started to get anxious. The robotic exams is to be done on a computer, so you all took out your laptops and logged onto the site that your exams is to be done on.

Sadly this wasn't an open note exam, so you had to do this test by memory. 'i'm gonna fail...' you said in your mind. you look towards Nendo and you looked back at you, giving you his biggest smile and a thumbs up. you smiled back with a small wave.

A couple of seconds later, the teacher finally announced that you could begin your exams.

'here goes nothing'

...

(words 843) 

sorry that this chapter is so short this is all i could come up with for now. i hope you guys enjoyed this story so far.