its like you've known me for years

*Saiki POV*

I was so caught up into that book, that I lost track of time. I heard the front door open and keys jiggle.

"Y/N, WE'RE HOME!" I heard a female voice yell.

I had put the book back and I had went downstairs to explain to her mom about what was happening.

"Who are you?" Y/n's dad asked.

'who the Hell is this guy, and why is he in my house? Did he see y/n?! Does he know her?! Did they have s-"

'I'm Y/n's friend, she got sick while taking care of our other friend whom was sick.' I interrupted his thoughts

"so why are you here?" The dad asked while raising his tone.

'she was sneezing in class and she kept lying saying they were allergies, so after school I took her home, made her some soup, and gave her some cough medicine.' I explained.

"Where is she?" The mom asked as she smacked the dad in the head.

"she's in her room sleeping." I told them.

"thank you, young man!" The mom came and hugged me, and I awkwardly gave her a pat on the back.

She let go of the hug and I went to the door and put my shoes on.

"Come again soon!" The mom said.

'oh he won't, because I'll kill him first.' The dad thought.

'Jokes on you, I can't die' I thought as I exited the door and teleported home as soon as I closed the door.

|| time skip ||

*your POV*

It was now Friday and I woke up feeling better than I did yesterday. I was never gonna admit this to Saiki, or anybody but yesterday I had a major headache, and sore throat.

I got out of bed and was about to go to my door, but it had opened.

I was Saiki, he had two plates with pancakes, eggs, and bacon.

"where did you come from?" I asked.

'Worry about that later, just sit down and eat breakfast.'

I sat back down on my bed, and Saiki placed the plate on my lap.

"thank you!" I thanked Saiki. He just nodded and sat in the chair that was at my desk.

As soon as I was about to dig in, my phone had dinged. I groaned as I picked up my phone.

2 Unread messages from Aren

I opened up my messages that Aren had sent and read them

Aren
7:47

Aren
Y/n where are you?

Aren
Nendou is here but what happened to you?

Me
Oh, yesterday I had to go out of town to see my uncle.

Aren
When will you be back?

Me
Tomorrow morning

Aren
Oh okay.

Aren
Speaking of tomorrow, when are me and you gonna go out?

me
Maybe around 1, because ill make it back at 12:32 and ill only have like thirty minutes to get ready.