Can i??

*Saiki POV*

After things between Y/n and Kanako has been resolved we continued our trip to my house.

I just can't get what y/n said out my head... She loves someone else...

It pains my heart.

"So Kusuo, you excited for midterms?" She asked me. When I simply nodded.

After we made it to my house I placed the bags on the counter. "I'm going to go wash my hands."

'okay.' I said as she left the kitchen and found the bathroom. I started taking out dishes for the coffee jelly and set everything up.

Once y/n came out we got started.

// mini time skip //

'Pour the coffee gelatin mixture into a shallow baking dish!!'

"I am!"

'Don't spill the jelly!!'

"I'm not!! Stop stressing me out!!" She whined.

'After you pour it we have to put it in the refrigerator and  wait five hours until it sets.'

"Okay!" She said as she started to pick up the pan. I opened the refrigerator and she placed it in gently.

"And done!" She said

'it will be done at approximately 2:28' I said as I made my way upstairs and to my room, y/n following suit.

// time skip //

While we were waiting for the coffee jelly to set we watched One Piece. Once it was set, the both of us went downstairs.

Y/n sat on the island and waited as I made both of us a serving. "It looks so good!!"

I gave her a serving as I grabbed mine and we ate in silence.

"Your cute!" Y/n said, it made my stomach flip.

"T-thank you..."

'kill me....'

She smiled as she continued to eat her coffee jelly. After we both finish I put out cups in the sink.

'screw it....' I told myself as I marched over to y/n, my heart rate speeding up.

I looked her into her eyes. "Y/n... You were...the first person I ever caught feelings for... And...Jesus my heart won't stop pounding... I know you probably like someone else but... Just know that... I like you Y/n.. I can't stop thinking about you... My body does these weird things when I'm around you, and when you dated Aren I was.....Jealous... And when you told Kanako that you liked someone else.... It hurt....

...So please.." I grabbed her hand and looked down, my face going red

"I see you didn't use your telepathy to communicate with me." I looked up at her to see her equally as red as me, she was smiling.

"Kusuo, when I told Kanako I liked someone else, I meant you!"

Words can't even describe how ecstatic I am. I looked up at her "Can i?" I asked her. She nodded and hopped off the island. our faces slowly inched towards each other.

Our lips met. Her lips were soft, sweet, and tender. I didn't want this moment to end. It felt as if I was on cloud 9.

Her arms wrapped around my shoulders and my hand hugged her waist.

This was actually happening. My heart went over nine thousand miles per hour.

We both pulled away. "I didn't know you felt the same way...all this time I thought you were an Aromantic..I thought you said you don't associate your self with 'relationships'." She said.

"Well y/n... I don't associate myself with relationships. But when it comes to you, Your An Exception." I told her.

She smiled, our lips ended up back together.  I smiled into the kiss and pulled you closer.

Then I heard the doorknob jiggle. We quickly pulled away from each other, and I faced the refrigerator with a red face and y/n sat back on the island looking at her hands, her face as red as mine.

"Kusuo! I'm ho-, oh your already down here, great! Who's your friend?" She smirked.

"I'm y/n!" She smiled.

"oh y/n its so nice to see you! Its smells sweet in here, what did you cook Kusuo?" My mom asked me.

'me and y/n made coffee jelly..' I said as I turned away from the refrigerator and faced everyone else, trying to cool my face down.

"Well can you make me a serving I'll be changing into something more comfortable." My mom said.

"She seems nice!" Y/n smiled. 'She's embarrassing..' I replied.

She hopped off the island again and rubbed the top of my head.

"I better get going before it gets too late, me and my mom was supposed to be going to the mall today."

My stomach churned. 'Okay, see you tomorrow.' I said with a smile.

"see you tomorrow!" She smiled back.

"I lo-" I stopped myself.

"What was that?" Y/n asked. 'It's nothing.' I said with a reassuring smile.

She nodded before she finally went out the door.

'oh my god, did that really just happen??' I covered my face, which felt like it was a million degrees.

I calmed myself down and went made my mom the coffee jelly she asked for, and made myself a second serving.

'That girl is something else..'

*Y/n POV*

As I left Kusuo's house my face was a thousand degrees, and my heart was racing a million miles per hour.

'there's no way that just happened....' I thought to myself

I replayed the moment in my head like a million times.

His lips were so soft, and the kiss felt so sincere.

Once you made it home, you mom was already, ready to go. "Hey Y/n, where were you?" She asked.

"At a friends house." You told her, your blush not going away.

"are you okay? Your face is all red.."

"yeah mom I'm fine! Lets just go to the mall!"

She smiled and you both walked back out the door and started your journey to the mall.

(words 997)

WE DID IT BOYS 😎 Finally made it! Don't worry this won't be the end!