Y/n's sick day

It was around 9 pm when I started packing up my stuff.

"hey Nendou, I wrote some of the notes in your notebook." I said I said as I place my backpack on my shoulder.

"thanks y/n, you the best friend ever!" He let out.

"You too! I might come by tomorrow."

"Bye bestie!" He waved.

"bye! Make sure you drink water!" I waved back and exited his room.

"Bye miss, thanks for having me!" I waved to his mom.

"no problem!" I put on my shoes and headed out the door and she closed it.

And I headed home.

|| time skip ||

I was at school, and Nendou stayed at home today.

Speaking of Nendou i think he got me sick. My nose has been stuffing and I've been sneezing.

I was in class taking notes, writing extra notes for Nendou.

I felt like I was about to sneeze so I stopped what I was doing and held my arm up.

"ACHOO" I sneezed loudly, causing the whole class turn to me.

"sorry..." I said.

"bless you." Aren said to me. I looked over him and thanked him and continued on with my work.

It was only a few minutes til class was over so I rushed to write both mine and Nendou notes down.

The class started packing up, causing me to write faster, causing my handwriting to mess up a little, and misspelling a couple of words.

I finally finished and I shoved everything in my bookbag, and as soon as I zipped my bag up the bell ringed.

"hey y/n." I heard Aren call.

"yeah?"

"are you okay? Are you sick?" He asked.

"N-no! I'm fine, its just allergies y'know. Springs coming up and pollen is starting to come out." I smiled, knowing Nendou got me sick.

"oh, okay. Stay safe! See you Saturday!" He waved bye before exiting the room.

I exited the room a few seconds after Aren left and felt a hand grab my wrist, dragging me.

"what the- Wait Saiki!?!?" I exclaimed.

'I know your sick...'

"I'm not! Its... The pollen, Y'know I have allergies."

'I see through your lies y/n.' He said. 'We are going to your house.'

"i-... Okay..." I sighed.

We started walking side by side to my house, and I coughed and sneezed every once in a while.

'how's the project going?' Saiki asked me.

"its going great actually, I've got the bottom half of the inside complete, I'm working on designing the exterior though." I said.

'Cool. Were you at Nendous house yesterday?'

"yeah, actually. He wasn't at school at all yesterday if you hadn't noticed, I went to his house and copied my notes for him."

'I noticed he wasn't at school too, he should be fine though.' Saiki said.

"yeah, he'll be fine." I said, after I said that I had sneezed into my elbow.

'That's your house right?' He asked as he pointed to my house.