what a coincidence

*your POV*

"Wait what?!" I asked.

'I'm a psychic y/n...' He said simply.

"your being serious?"

'one hundred percent...'

"But what's that got to do with anything?" I asked him.

'that's one of the reasons why I know your not lying. The other reason is because I just trust you.' He explained.

"please elaborate on that..."

'I can see your past...' He sighed as he told me. 'I can do other things too, like read minds, teleport, see where people are and more.' He explained.

"Wait so you can read my mind?" I asked. And he simply nodded. "What am I thinking about?" I asked as I started to think about Oroachimaru.

'Oroachimaru, from naruto...' He said.

"Wait oh my god, you got it right!" I said in shock.

Saiki smiled a little. 'Let me see your hand.' He said.

I placed my hand in his and he wrapped his thumb around my hand.

Suddenly I felt my hand start to heat, but then Saiki let go.

'that's only another one of my powers. I can't fully control my powers, and these antennas on my head makes it easier for me to control my powers.' He started to explain.

'that's why I told Aren to run, because if I were to punch him back he'd probably fly off the roof. And without my antennas I'd be worst.'

I giggled a little. "That's so crazy! Its so unbelievable that its believable!" I smiled and wiped a left over tear.

I saw Saiki smile a little. 'Hey, the school is closed. Why don't we go talk at the restaurant instead of on the roof?' Saiki said.

"yeah sure!" I smiled.

'Grab my hand.' Saiki said as he held his hand out.

I grabbed his hand and suddenly, we were near the ramen shop. I started to feel dizzy a little, then got control over myself.

"Did you teleport?" I asked. Saiki nodded. "my brain refuses to believe that this is real..."

'its fine. You'll get used to it.' He said as he started to walk in the ramen shop, but we were still holding hands.

*Saiki POV*

When we walked into the restaurant we were still holding hands. Her hands were soft and warm. But then she let go and sat at a booth, and I had sat in front of her.

As soon as she let go of my hand, it felt... Cold and Empty. I want to hold it more...

She picked up the menu and looked at all the options. "What are you getting?" She asked me.

'coffee jelly.' I said. 'what about you?'

"chicken tenders and fries!" She said. "It feels nostalgic ordering it because I used to always get that and nothing else when I was a kid." She smiled.

I smiled a little. 'Coffee jelly makes me happy..' I said.

She smiled and placed her menu down. We waited a while before a waitress came and took our orders.

'How are you feeling?' I asked her.

"Okay I guess... Aren was a cool guy and I actually started to catch feelings for him. But, I guess it wasn't meant to be.." She sighed.