The Date & Mani-pedi

Sorry I took a while to upload... I recently moved into a new house and my mom did some shit to the WiFi, making it cut off at 7pm, THE ONLY TIMES I HAVE MOTIVATION TO WRITE IS LITERALLY AFTER 7PM!

So yeah... I haven't been having the motivation to write, but here I am! Giving you another chapter because I love you guys ❤

.
.
.

*your POV*

(23 days before robotics midterms)

School was the same as usual. Taking notes, going over assignments from last week, completing overdue or missing work, and studying.

Robotics was especially boring. After everyone presented their robot class had started to get boring.

It'll probably get better after midterms, until then I'll just have to bear the boring-ness.

Gym wasn't as boring as the rest of the classes. I wasn't especially athletic, but I had ran the track with Hairo.

Then lunch time rolled around, and I sat with the usual group until I was pulled away by someone.

That someone was Aren. He pulled me to a separate table, and sat across for me.

"Y/n, do you have any plans this afternoon?" He asked me

"I was planning on studying, do you have anything in mind?"

"Yes actually, As an extra apology, I'm taking you on a date after school."

"Wait really!?!"

"yeah.. This whole relationship I feel like we haven't done anything but study."

"yeah your right now that I think about it... What time?" I asked.

"Maybe around 3:40."

"Alright then-"

"hey y/n, can I borrow you for a sec?" Teruhashi ask as she stood behind me. I looked over to Aren and he slowly nodded his head, rolling his eyes as I got up and followed Teruhashi.

"So y/n, I heard from Toritsuka that you and Aren got into a disagreement yesterday, and so I was wondering, just to get your mind off thing, do you maybe wanna go get mani-pedi's today!" She offered.

"I'd love to but I actually have plans today, maybe tomorrow?"

"Oh... Okay, tomorrow then!" She said enthusiastically. "Okay! That's all I wanted ask."

"okay." I walked back to where I sat.

"what'd she want..."

"she wanted to go get mani-pedi's.." I told him.

"why??"

"she heard from Toritsuka that we had a disagreement yesterday so she wanted to take my mind off of things." I answered honestly.

"well I already took that place... Did you tell her we were going on a date?" He asked

"nope, I said we could go tomorrow though."

"Your really giving her a chance huh?"

"I thought we were over this.." I sighed

"yeah but I just don't trust her..."

"you don't trust anybody... You got jealous when me and Nendou were studying..."

"my bad.."

"your good." I smiled.