"Your son is something else." She laughed.

"Our son."

"I like the sound of that. Well I have to go because our son doesn't know how to shower properly."

"Bye beautiful."

"Bye." She winked and  kissed the phone before hanging up.

I placed my phone back down and started the car. I sped through the parking lot and onto the main road.

After about 30 minutes I was home. It was only 3 pm. I pulled up to the gates and entered the house. I walked up to the front door and unlocked the door.

I looked around and saw no one. I walked upstairs and into our bedroom. I opened the door and saw Eli in a full face of makeup.

"Daddy look!" He ran up to me and gave me a huge hug. "Where's mommy?"

"Potty."

"Ok, Did you have fun today?" He eagerly nodded his head. "The most fun."

"Ok well lets wash this makeup off." The door to the bathroom opened and closed.

"Hey wait, I have to take a picture first." I smiled when Zara snapped a picture of Eli who was happily smiling at the camera. "Now wash it off."

"Oh, let me see." She lowered the phone to show Eli and he nodded his head. "Wow, I am a work of art."

"Yes you are baby."

"You're adding to his already huge ego."

"Don't be jealous baby, if you were this cute I would gas you up too."

She handed a wipe to Eli, she's teaching him to be more independent. "Oh and Brielle is inviting us to a dinner party."

"What did you tell her?"

"That I'd ask you first."

"I would love to go anywhere with you." She smiled brightly then tackled me and Eli into a big hug. "I picked out your outfits!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Zara c'mon we're gonna be late." Eli and I were dressed waiting on Zara. She wouldn't let me come into the room. "Baby I swear you look fine. You're overworking yourself."

"I think I look weird." I hate her father for what he put into her head.

"Can I come in? Please?" I could hear her footsteps. She slowly opened the door and stepped back when I could enter.

She didn't say anything and neither did I. I looked her up and down and she looked absolutely gorgeous. She was wearing a leather skirt with knee highs boots with a sweater tucked in.

"Adonis-"

"You look so amazing belleza. Why would you ever second guess yourself?"

"I just-I don't know, this is how I am."

"Well you look great, so great I might not even want to go anymore."

"Hmm funny." I looked at my watch and saw we would run late if we stayed any longer. "Ok we have to leave, like right now."

"Ok let's go."

We stepped out of the room hand in hand and met up with Eli in the living room. Eli looked up from the tv and ran towards us. "Mama you look so nice."

"You too, my little man."

"Hey, what about me?" They both stopped and stared at me. "Eh." Eli sighed before leaving to put on his shoes.

"He's joking, stop taking it personally."

"I am way more than 'eh'." She only stared at me before also walking away. "I know I am!"

"Baby hurry up!"

HEYY GUYSS
WHAT DID TOU THINK??
💞💞

The time in the book is somewhere in the middle of January.

Their outfits