𝕕𝕒𝕚𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒

Start from the beginning

"Woah! Ahaha!" Shouyou wrapped his arms around Daichi's neck, kissing his husband hotly. Daichi's buff arms tightened around the ginger's waist and pressed Shouyou's body against his bare chest. He leaned into Shouyou's lips.

"I lied. I'm not ready yet," the taller male stated, carrying Shouyou out of the bedroom and into the living room. "Eh~? You joker!"

Daichi laughed, placing Shouyou on the couch and walking over to his coat. He pulled out a small box and got on his knees in front of Shouyou.

"Pfft- You're not proposing again, are you?" With a chuckle, Daichi lifted Shouyou's foot, kissing it softly. The ginger wiggled his toes, giggling.

"As much as I want to, no. I got you something else." With a smirk, the taller male tucked his nose between Shouyou's toes, glancing up at the redness on his husband's cheeks. "Something... for these beautiful feet of yours..."

Shouyou watched Daichi lift a chain anklet from its cushioned box, the gem built into it sparking in the living room light. "Woah, that's so beautiful, Daichi..." When it was securely tightened to Shouyou's ankle, Daichi smiled at the ginger and pressed another kiss to his foot.

"I have something for you, too!" Shouyou stood, only to be swept off his feet by his tall husband. "Can you give it to me later? I'm having a bit of trouble here." Out of curiosity, Shouyou swiped his hand down to Daichi's pants, eyes widening.

A playful pout made its way to his lips. "Daichi, you're so sensitive to my feet..."

With a grin, Daichi tossed Shouyou onto their bed, crawling on top of him and kissing his plump lips passionately for the umpteenth time.

"Of course I am," his chest rumbled with each spoken word, "I'm obsessed with every part of your beautiful, luscious body, babe."

Shouyou's cheeks burned a bright crimson as his husband placed chaste pecks down his body until he was at Shouyou's feet once more.

"Mmh..."

Shudders worked their way up the ginger's spine as Daichi's tongue traced between his toes, teeth scratching tenderly against the tops of them before he took them into his mouth.

"Ngh... Dai... chi... you know I'm... sensitive there..." Whimpered Shouyou, placing a hand over his mouth as he sat up to thread his fingers into his husband's dark hair.

"Just a little longer, babe... God, I love your body..."

After placing a few kisses on the ginger's toes, Daichi buried his nose between two of them, licking up the bottom of Shouyou's foot and drawing a whimper from his small body.

"D-Daichi..." Small pants left his mouth as he tugged upward on the taller male's hair, signaling he wanted Daichi's mouth elsewhere.

Daichi sat up and leaned forward with a smirk, bringing his thumb up to Shouyou's mouth to pry his lips open. Shouyou stuck his tongue out readily.

"Haha," His small body was pinned to the bed, a starved Daichi hovering over him. "Good boy~"

With those few growled words, Daichi all but devoured Shouyou's open mouth, licking and nibbling and sucking anywhere he could until he had his precious little husband quivering and whimpering beneath him.

"D-Dai-"

"I know, babe, I know."

Daichi sat on top of Shouyou's body, reaching over to the nightstand to pull out the lube and a condom. Then, he proceeded to undo the tie on his sweatpants. Shouyou tugged his own shirt off in the meantime.