Where Is She?

Where Is She?

Leelan

“MEEAH!“ 

“MEEAH!” 

I continued to scream. “Father, I can’t find her!“ I screamed into the mind link. Where is she Goddess? Please bring her back to me! Please don’t let anyone hurt her! I was freaking out! I needed to shift. I needed to run!

Before I could do so, I noticed something on the ground. A paper. A note!

 “Now that the little bitch is gone, I can have you to myself. -C” 

WTF “NOOOOOOO“ I screamed! “I’M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL!“ I was literally shaking! “Father call CAIRO RIGHT NOW!“ I mind linked.

I waited, pacing back and forth, in fathers office for Cairo. As Cairo is walking in, I don’t even let him sit. “Where the hell is your sister Cairo?“ He gave me a confused look. 

“I’m not sure, why are you asking?“ And I threw the note in front of him. He read it and his eyes went wide.

“They took Meeah! And this was placed where her scent last lingered!“ Cairo is still dumb struck. 

“She’s been very weird these past few months. Some nights she would stay in the pack and other nights she’d be gone.” I shook my head in disbelief. 

“So no one questioned her? A sixteen year old is just wondering off like that and no one cares to ask!?“ I was starting to get even more mad. Cairo turned to me. 

“I’ve asked but she’ll ignore me or just lash out. I think she might have found her mate.” Mate? But why take Meeah? 

“A mate? So why still want me, Cairo? This… this note, I know it was her. It smelled like her when I picked it up. So she helped them take Meeah. And I’ll get to the bottom of this. And I just needed you to know because sister or not she did something way out of hand.” With that, I walked out. leaving him there to think for himself.

Goddess, please give me a sign, how can I find her? What can I do? I go to her room and sit on her bed. Her scent is all over and it’s what’s keeping me cool. I miss you already little wolf.… I leaned against the headboard and didn’t realize when I fell asleep.

I’m in the forest again. But this time, she’s in front of me. 

“Who are you?“ I asked. 

“Ash.” she responded. 

“And who is your human?“ She paused. 

“Meeah.”

 MEEAH!? My Meeah!!??? I needed to calm down! I needed to find out where she was because freaking out would not get me anywhere. I took a deep breath in and released it. 

“Where is she???“ I asked. 

“Cain. Come for us, before it’s too late!“ And she disappeared. 

“ASH!” 

I yelled out, but nothing. The forest became darkness. 

“Come find us Leelan…” 

Then, I woke up.