Truth.

Meeah

“Wake up Meeah, He’s going to need you.” Ash said. “What do you mean?” I’m confused… “He’ll be eighteen soon and we don’t even know when that is. He will become the Alpha. Right now, you don’t understand. But soon enough you will.” That’s the last I heard from Ash, as I began to hear him. 

“Little wolf, please wake up.” And I felt a kiss. I stirred, trying to wake up fully. “Little wolf?” he calls. I tried responding but only a slight sound came out. I finally said his name but I sounded horrible. He noticed and brought me some water. I told him I was ready and he understood me.

“To his office little wolf” We got up and went off to his office. My nerves are everywhere, but I have to do this. We walked in. 

“Hello Alpha.” He smiled. “Hello Meeah, how are you?” I smiled. "I'm ok, there is something I need to tell you.” I put my head down. “But please, don’t hate me… please don’t kick me out. I beg you.” Holding back tears, I was so scared. 

“What’s going on? Why would I hate you?” he questioned. “He’s going to come after me…” He looked at me worried. “Who is he?” I hesitated and Leelan placed a conforting hand on my shoulder. “Alpha Cain…” His eyes widened. “Why?” Fighting tears I began.

“Back in February, I’m not sure what happened between dad and him, but one day he attacked. Before he could reach the pack house, my father already told my mom. He told her to get me out and as far away as possible. When she came to me, I guess they were closer than dad had said. She told me to run and never look back.” I felt the tears running down my face. I paused for a sec, wiped my tears and continued.

“At that moment I knew I’d never see my parents again. I ran and ran. I’m not sure how much time had gone, but Alpha Lion had found me at a stream and took me in for a while. I was there for about a month. I learned how to fight and learned a few other things, but I knew I couldn’t stay. His Luna was pregnant and I didn’t want to risk their lives. That’s when I decided to leave. I ran and ran again for a while. Stopping to only take a dip or a drink. One day I was chased by Rogues, they surrounded me and attacked me. I felt myself drifting away, when I felt someone pick me up.” Shocked isn’t the proper word to express his facial expression. Now watch this… 

“He wants me because I’m a Hybrid wolf with Alpha blood.” And the fear settled in… I don’t know what will happen. I didn’t realize I was still crying until I felt Leelan wiping my tears. 

“We won’t let him take you Meeah.” said the Alpha. “You mean a lot to Lee and we will always protect you.” I am so happy I cry even more, “Thank you so much!”