Chapter 2 New Year Part 2

(Paris)

Since I met Jacob life has been great. He proposed to me this past Christmas and I just found out I was pregnant but only two weeks. Jacob is my everything and I don't know what I do without him. We are getting married this Valentine's day and night now we are just going over wedding plans since its exactly a month away.

Paris: I would like white roses for the wedding is that okay

Jacob: It's fine and instead of hiring a carting company I would like it if my mom and dad made all the food

Paris: I'm down with that as long as my aunt and uncle can help

Jacob: Fine by me

Paris: Who's your best man

Jacob: My older brother Richy who's your maid of honor

Paris: London hopefully her leg is fully recovered by then

Jacob: You know I love you so much and the person growing inside you" he said kissing her stomach

Paris: I love you too" she said getting teary eyed

He pulled me into a passionate kiss and I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with this man. I always thought I end up marrying a girl but after I met him there is no other girl or boy I want because all I see is him.

(Marie)

I was in love with my new girlfriend May. Her and Jessie been best friends since the second grade and I met her when Jessie and Ray were taking care of me. I couldn't be happier and her two sons are absolutely adorable. But she has beef with this girl name Sapphire. From what I hear she's just a wannabe thug. I could definitely show her what a real thug is. May was definitely sexy to me. Half of her hair was shaved and the other side she had a side bang and her hair was black and the roots were purple. She was a little chubby but had a cute face. She was not to tall not to short, her lower right arm was tatted, and she was light skin with brown eyes. She was definitely a bad bitch. I really enjoyed her company and she was much better than Tee. She wasn't a asshole the way Tee was. She was romantic, funny, etc. She loves everything about me and she didn't even try and sleep with me yet. She didn't wanna rush things between us and I like that. I'm really starting to fall in love with May.

(Chyna)

Me and Rena were still happier than ever. I decided to put college on hold so I could take care of my son. He was so handsome just like Devin. Rena definitely made me happy. She is about to graduate from medical school soon and would be a full time nurse at the hospital she currently interning at. I was so proud of her. She inspired me to go to college one day and study nursing. She definitely made me the happiest girl alive. I never thought I would end up marrying a girl but there was something about Rena that made me fall in love with her from the moment we met. She was also really good in bed. I never thought a girl would be able to give several orgasms the way she does. She was everything to me and I wasn't going to let anything ever happened to her.

(Camille)

Being pregnant wasn't much fun to me. I was currently 4 months pregnant and all I do is eat and sleep. I wanna go out and party and what not but I can't. I was having a boy and after him I won't be making babies for a long time. But I was happy and me and Danny have been great. We will be getting married sometime in August. I couldn't wait till the day I could call Danny my husband. He was everything to me and I was glad to be having his baby. Life couldn't get any better and I was very happy with him. I never been this happy with anybody else before.