Dark Mirror Ending 1

Y/N's Pov

Y/N: "Idiots." I released cuts in every direction, this time coating the entire area in them. I was careful to spare Grimm, but every human in about 100 meters was cut into so many pieces that there was nothing but clouds of red mist left after only a split second.

It had worked, but I had gone too far. The god of darkness had removed the time-based limits on my semblance, but I still did have a limited amount of soul energy to use. I had none left. There were a few humans outside the radius, but the Grimm made quick work of them. I lay dying in the crater, and saw Cerberus come up to me.

Y/N: "This is it." I lay down my weapon. He picked it up with one of his heads. "Finish this. End humanity. You will grow to be more than we ever were. Just promise me one thing."

Cerberus: "What?"

Y/N: "Don't make the mistake we did. Don't waste yourselves fighting each other. Work together for the benefit of all of you."

Cerberus: "I believe we will. Goodbye, Y/N. We will never forget you." Raptor land next to me.

Raptor: "I haven't known you that long, but thank you. We'll make sure this isn't in vain."

Y/N: "I know you will. Now go. End this madness. I'm going to see how the people I just killed will treat me in the afterlife." I knew I would finally be at peace. I had done all I could. It was over. I never had to fight again.