Goodbye

SHAY POV
SUNDAY MORNING

" Hello.. Shay ... it's Angie's mother ... I just received a call from the hospital about Angie and I know you guys aren't together due to obvious reasons but.. she died ...She killed herself .."

Those words replayed in my head all morning. I knew it was my fault. She pleaded for me to love her and I tossed her to the side .. she deserved better. I should've just let her go but I had to string her along selfishly. I can't even attend the funeral who knows how people would feel about me being there. I loved Angie with my life but I just outgrew her and us.

MONEYBAGG POV
SUNDAY MORNING

" Hello DeMario baby it's Angies mama. I received a call from the hospital.. it's hard for me to tell  you this but Angie killed herself. My baby killed herself and I don't know why... she's gone Mario she's gone.." 

Angie's mom called me around 3 in the morning and I haven't been to sleep since. I felt like pure shit. I don't understand how shit escalated so fucking fast. She was just here yeah we were beefing but she was HERE now she's gone. I stared at Mani sleeping peacefully I wanted to wake her up badly , I just needed some words of encouragement but I decided to smoke instead. Getting out the bed I saw the sun rising. It's a brand new day Angie won't be able to experience. I grabbed my weed and roll and went to my balcony. Half way through smoking I broke down. All this shit is my fault I should've just reached out. Who knows what was going through her head but I know she wasn't using it wisely cause she's better than this. I wish this shit was a cruel joke or a sick nightmare but it's reality... my reality. After 5 blunt Mani was awake and looking for me I didn't even have the energy to answer. She eventually found me and I couldn't even look at her. All my emotions built up and before I could catch myself I exploded.

" Wtf you want Armani calling my name like you dumb or some shit "

" Whoa what the fuck is YOUR problem. I just got the fuck up and didn't see you but never mind fuck you"

She walked back into the house. A couple mins later I smelled breakfast. I wanted to apologize but I was on my bully. Even though she didn't deserve it  I just couldn't help feeling how I was feeling and weed was not helping. I finally got up and went in the house seeing Mani eating in the living room watching one of her shows. We made eye contact which she broke by rolling her hard so hard I thought they were going to stick. Walking into the kitchen I saw everything put away but not a trace of food for me.

" Mani you ain't make me nothing " ?
She got me fucked up

" Nah I didn't since you wanted to have a attitude first thing in the morning "

I took a deep breathe ready to end this stupid argument.

" Angie died... she killed herself and I just.."

Before I could finish my sentence Mani engulfed me in a hug I didn't know I needed. I felt safe and comforted this girl was really my person.

" I'm sorry to hear that baby. When did you find out?"

" her mom called this morning around 3 I haven't been able to sleep since"

" Aww baby well sit down I put your plate in the oven I'll warm it up for you... we'll get through this together, okay ?"

I nodded my head yes. Mentally I didn't believe I'll ever recover from this but as long as I have Armanis Love I know I'm going to be good.

AN : R.I.P Angie 😩