Fairytale

MONEYBAGG POV
1 MONTH LATER
THURSDAY

Armani and I been kicking it for the last month. Shorty cool Asf and realer than most. She's been busy promoting and selling bundles while I've been doing a couple shows. Tonight I'm in Cali thankfully cause Mani has a hosting here tomorrow night. I haven't seen my baby in awhile and I'm missing her bad. I laid in my hotel room looking at the ceiling thinking about Mani. I really want to surprise her at her hosting but how is the big question. While I laid here thinking someone knocked on my room door. I groaned and got up to see who was bothering me.

" WHO "

" Youngsta Bitch" I laughed and opened the door for my brother.

" Wassup Man"

" Nun trying see wassup with you tonight or you going to be on the phone with Ms. Mani lil ass " I chuckled at him shaking my head.

" I might be but wassup Niggas trying go out or something? " I didn't feel like going nowhere but I knew he wasn't going to leave me alone if I said No.

" Yeah we found this club supposed to be super lit"

" what time"

" round 10 or 11 I'll hyu"

" bet say no more" . We dapped each other up and he left and I took my ass back to sleep.

I woke up around 4 hungry Asf. I checked my phone to see if my baby called or texted and she called. I went to piss , wash my face and brush my teeth. I hurried up and called My baby back.

" Hey baby I was sleep when you called"

" it's cool babe I just wanted to hear your voice"

" oh okay you good Ma? "

" yeah just low key annoyed with one of these designers for my birthday dress." Mani birthday was approaching and she was playing to have a party and brunch.

" wassup baby need me to cuss a couple niggas out ?"

" nah baby " she laughed. I love her laugh. I love everything bout Mani she was truly something else.

" sure cause I don't mind. I know how you feel bout your birthday baby"

" it's cool if they don't come through I'll just ask Shane to whip me up some real quick "

" Bet. Whatchu up to today"

" nothing packing for my flight to LA. I'm happy these hosting gigs have me filling up my passport".

" yeah I know. I wish I could come support you Ma"

" it's cool I know your working hard"

" yeah Ma but let me call you back"

" okay babe talk to you later"

" Later Ma". I hung up the phone and started making some calls. My baby birthday had to be nothing less than perfect.

ARMANIS POV
THURSDAY

I Was on my way to the airport ready to hop on my flight. I only packed a duffle because I was gone Saturday morning. I loved traveling but I always missed my bed after a day. I looked for my flight as Tae struggled with his bags.

" DAMN you could help a bitch". I giggled.

" Sorry TaeBae I was looking for our flight"

" it's right in front of you girl" as soon as Tae pointed the lady started calling for passengers. Me and Tae showed our Info and went right to the plane into first class. I leaned back in the spacious chair and inhaled deeply and let it go.

" I can't believe I'm really getting paid for hosting a club"

" Girl believe. Yo pretty ass should've been getting paid to party". I laughed Tae said that every time .

" I Wish Mario could come I miss him so much"

" you'll see him soon. For you bday right ? "

" yeah if he ain't busy" I rolled my eyes .

" cut it out Mani you know he makes time for you "

" I know I just wish he wasn't alway so busy "

" well you knew he was busy when you met his ass "

" yeah well he need to unbusy himself " I frowned.

" girllllll that D got you sprungggg" I Looked away and rolled my eyes.

" wait ... y'all ain't do the do yet ?"

" NO " I cried . " He talking bout he wanna wait like what the fuck wait for what marriage!?" I was passed the point of being sexually frustrated. Any touch , kiss , scent from him will make me ready to drop my draws. He said he wanted to wait for the right moment but shit I'd take him fresh from balling up and throw it back. I sighed thinking the worst.

" maybe he fucking another bitch"

" Mani don't start that shit"

" seriously Tae this wouldn't be the first time a Nigga  cheated on me. "

" Girl don't be negative he cares about you a lot ."

" hopefully not enough to cheat "

" definitely not enough to cheat" Tae winked at me.

" I'm about to take a nap by the time we land it'll be late"

" okay girl me too "

I fell asleep thinking nothing but the worst of me and Mario's relationship.