Growth

ARMANI POV
6Months Later
MONDAY

I walked around my new apartment proud of how far I've came since the breakup 6 months ago. After I trashed Herbs apartment he kept calling me but after a day I put his ass right on the block list. I still was hurt from what happened but I can't let that stop me I have goals to reach. Me and Tae started selling hair and me and Amore made modeling a full time career. We moved to the ATL about 4 months ago and it's been up ever since. Don't get me wrong I love Chicago that's  my home but the ATL is where I'm making all the moneyyyyy. I made a quick breakfast for all of us since I knew Tae and Mo Mo will be up soon. We have a photo shoot at 3 and it's 11:30 now and they take forever and day to get dressed. I went and knocked on each one of their doors. " Cmon y'all I made breakfast!"  On que their doors swung open and they bombarded to the kitchen. I shook my head and followed after them.
" Damn girl you made enough for an army" Tae said. I looked at Tae than the table. "well we were up late last night so I figured we'd eat a good breakfast " I shrugged like it wasn't a big deal.

Armanis Breakfast ^

Armanis Breakfast ^

We all prayed and devoured our food. After cleaning up we all got showered and dressed in our separate areas.

PHOTOSHOOT.

Walking into the photo shoot I was excited and ready to get this started. Tae started doing my hair while Mo Mo went to get dressed then we'll switch. While Tae was doing my hair I just scrolled on IG but stopped when I saw a familiar face.

LILHERB IG POST

         Realest she ever gonna Fw 👌🏾ShayLove, MommaHerb and 500,000 people have liked This post

ShayLove, MommaHerb and 500,000 people have liked This post....
COMMENTS OFF

I can't believe this nigga. But damn he still looked good Asf. I shook off the feeling of missing him and locked my phone. By the time I looked up Tae was finished with my hair.

" Damn Tae you forever killing shit"

" Thank you baby you know how I do"

I got up dusted off and got myself dressed. Walking out the dressing room I saw Tae getting Mo Mo all Cute and then it was time for picturessss.

ARMANI PHOTOSHOOT PICS

AMORES PHOTOSHOOT PICS

After the Photoshoot we made our way back home and regrouped in the living room.

" that was fun " said Mo.

" yeah it was we definitely have to post some pics on our IG" I said.

" forreal y'all looked so bomb"

" thanks to the best hairdresser ever" Mo said.

Tae blushed. " thanks y'all "

I got up to get some wine and glasses.

" so what's new yall ? "Tae asked 

Mo Mo sighed " Well me and Domani back together"
We looked happy for her while she looked sad.

" well what's the issue Mo ?"

" think he's cheating again "

"WHAT ?!" Me and Tae yelled. She dropped her head in defeat.

" I know but I'm just waiting to catch him slipping. I just hope my gut is wrong this time "

" me too girl" Tae said and I agreed. Amore is a beautiful down to earth girl she deserves the world.
We sat there drinking watching TV until my phone lit up. I looked confused because I didn't know who the fuck this person is. I opened it and jumped out my seat.

" OMG a Club owner hmu and said he wants me to come and party and host at his club this Saturday"

" oh yeah Girl it's up !" Mo said.
I was to excited for Saturday. Being in the ATL opened a lot of doors and I was ready.