Bigg Date

ARMANI POV
Sunday Morning

I laid in my bed thinking of the events that happened last night. I haven't even told Mo and Tae. Shit I don't even know where they ass went last night. Probably to their Niggas houses must be nice.
I shook off the thought and prepared for my day. I desperately needed a refill and Tae needed to do another install for this date today. I don't know where Marios taking me but I do know I have to be the baddest bitch there. I started the shower and let it get nice and steamy while I brushed my teeth. I should get a quick wax. Never mind I'm not giving no coochie up on the first date momma raised you better. But damn that man bout fine as hell.
Getting out of my own head I finished brushing my teeth and hopped in the shower. I took my sweet precious time knowing I probably won't get to a long one like this again today. I threw on something cute and comfy.

ARMANIS OUTFIT^

ARMANIS OUTFIT^

I walked downstairs hungry and smelling something good. To my surprise Mo was up early and making breakfast.

" Well look who decided to cook today" I laughed. She rolled her eyes .

" Whatever Mani I was hungry so I knew you were hungry " she looked at me then her eyes opened.

" What happened to your neck!" I grabbed and winced at the pain and memory for last night.

" I'll tell you over food I'm way to hungry to focus "
10 mins later Mo called me in the dining room to eat the food she made. I was more than ready to dig in, we blessed the food and ate until we were full. After eating I gave her the run down what happened last night.

" I can't believe Herb acted like that and I can't believe you got fucking Moneybaggs number Wow"

" yeah it was a hell of a night and he said he's taking me out today" I was so excited I couldn't wait.

" Girlllll look at you glowing all happy. Shit I'm happy for you. You deserve the world Sis"

" Period but let's go wake Tae up so he can slay this wig for tonight."

" Yess girl what you wearing ?"

" I have no idea want to pick it out ? "  she looked away.

" please Mo that's one less thing I have to worry about. After Tae does my hair I need to get my nails done." I pouted disappointed I let them get this far.

" Yes get all fine for your future husband "

" future husband ? I doubt it "

" Hmm we'll see but I have a good feeling about him"

After Tae Slayed and Laid my hair and I got these crusty ass nails and feet done I was laying down chilling waiting for Mario to text me. My phone vibrated. " speaking of the devil " I mumbled.