"I want to try something different," he smirked as he yanked her towards the edge of the bed.
"It's your birthday, Stan." She kissed him fiercely and chuckled as he moved her in a very specific position, she followed his lead and they fell into a rhythmic dance filled with passionate love and intimate lust.

Their bodies meeting a rapture like never before, connecting them in euphoria that enveloped them in a moment.

. . "Everytime we have a night like this, I wonder how I lived happily without you." He slurred slightly as he grinned at her from next to her in bed. She blushed and kissed him swiftly before running back out to the kitchen, wearing nothing but the moonlight.

Ophelia walked into the doorway with a chocolate cake with 8 candles,

"Happy Birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Sebby,
la multi ani to you."

He smiled at her attempt at Romanian, looking at the vision ahead of him with a smile on his face, before he blew out the candles in one quick breath.

He stuck his finger into the icing and then into his mouth, "you are the best baker. I'm gonna marry the best baker. Hey why was there eight candles?" She blushed at his drunken confession and smiled to herself before answering.

"For the 8 birthdays I have known you because I wasn't putting 35 whole candles on here."
She kissed him and walked back to the kitchen to cut them a slice. He watched her walk away biting his lips thanking the universe for bringing him his Ophelia.

He ate his cake like an excited child, "when are we going to Bucharest?"
She ran her hands through his hair, "after the new year."

■■■■■■■
Ophelia Phoenix & Sebastian Stan
Cozy Celebration

The only woman to successfully win and carry the love of two super soldiers

The only woman to successfully win and carry the love of two super soldiers. What is it about Ophelia Phoenix that has everyone falling inlove?

Witness says the couple was very intimate while out with friends celebrating Stan's 35th birthday. The two haven't hidden their love from their fans or costars, many have watched the two falling inlove through filming via instagram. Even Phoenix's ex, Chris Evans, is a part of their close knit friend group, along with other actors from our favorite cinematic universe.

Many fans love their relationship, but there is a fair share of anti #Sebalia posts as well. Time will tell if this relationship is doomed just as the last was..

[Read more...]

╰┈➤ September, 2017