ChrisEvans: Happy Birthday Buddy!
Hope it was a great one! Throwback to the trio circa 2012.

tagged; iamsebastianstan and opheliaphoenix

1.4M likes| 706.2k comments

ElizabethOlsen: I love that you have all known eachother since the beginning. Beautiful Trio!
|
AnthonyMackie: favorite trio forever.

Username: {plays Bruno Mars- when I was your man}
|
ScottEvans: damn that was good.

Username: I love ophelia more every time I see her face.
|
iamsebastianstan: same same.
|
ElizabethOlsen: #relatable

AnthonyMackie: Look at all of you! Happy Birthday Seabass, still look good as ever!

[read comments]

. . . . .

Sebastian leans on his willowy girlfriend as she giggles up at him, "did you have fun tonight with all your friends?"

He nodded, "so much fun. I have alot of cool people.."
"Oh, you have cool people? You mean friends Sebby."
They laugh as she hobbled him towards the bedroom, she reached to open the door and he fell on the floor in a thump as they both laugh. She helped him off the floor, "now birthday boy is a potato pancake."
Sebastian looked at her, "ohhh pancakes."

"I'll do you one better," she dropped him on his bed with a push, "so birthday boy, stay here." She smirked as she pulled her top off and reveals her bare chest before hurrying into the kitchen and opening a drawer.

There is a sound of a drawer before she runs and jumps onto the bed infront of him, his eyes light up watching her.

"Oh an envelope," he smiles up at her as she puts it in his hand while he laid onto the pillow.
She straddled him as he smiled up at her. "Damn it Stan, open it please, I can't contain myself a minute longer!"

He opened the red envelope and pulled out the red and black handmade card.
"Prinţesă, so crafty."

He eyes it, "Happy Birthday Stan the Man. I love you so much that I wish to know more of you." He gives her a side eye as he laughs as he opens it to reveal two small tickets.

"You got us tickets to Romania?Romania?!" He grabbed her hips and swung her down onto the bed, so he now hovered over her

"How did I get so lucky?" He placed a hearty kiss on her lips sloppily before he pulled off his shirt.
"You happen to love a kickass actress and live in a universe with funny timing."
He nodded with a deep breath as he runs his fingers down her side.