{14}~ What If Something Happens?

Start from the beginning

"One hundred and five." I smile sweetly after giving my answer.

Bruce stands swiftly, clenching his jaw and balling his fists. "What?" He asked, and everyone just sat there in shock at my answer, besides Cherry.

"What? "It's no big deal," I say, lying through my teeth. I've never put anything in me besides my fingers and that vibrator Bruce made me put in.

Cherry and I couldn't help but watch each other and burst out hysterically into a fit of laughter at their reaction. We both know that I've never had actual sex before.

"What is so funny?" Bruce asks, still standing.

I'm kidding. Calm down Jamal," he just sighs and sits down.

"Zero," I said under my breath, hoping they didn't hear me.

Of course they did. It's as if they have some kind of supernatural hearing.

This time, Xavier is the one to spit out his drink.

"You've never had sex before?" Bruce asks, wide-eyed.

"Damn" Adrian says.

I look down at the floor ashamed that I'm nineteen and has never had sex.

"Okay stop acting like you just saw a ghost. My bestie is saving herself for 'the one' " Cherry gives me a reassuring smile.

"Alexa, truth or dare?" Bruce asks with a sinister smirk.

"Dare"

"I dare you to kiss the hottest person in the room" my eyes widen. Damn everyone in this room is hot as fuck.

I stand walking over to Bruce and his smirk grows wider until it immediately drops when I walk over to Cherry. I grab her by the face and press my lips unto hers.

We kissed passionately in front of the guys tongue and all. Truth is both Cherry and I are straight. I only kissed her to get Bruce mad.

I feel her tongue wanting entrance so I grant it. We made out for a good five minutes. I turn around to see Adrian's and Xavier's mouths on the floor and Bruce's jaw clenched and his face red in anger.

I love making him jealous. It makes my day.

"That was-"

"Hot" Xavier finishes for Adrian.

Cherry and I chuckle at the men.

"Adrian, truth or dare?" Xavier asks

"Dare"

"I dare you to make out with cherry" Cherry blushes at the dare Adrian is given. He walks up to her holding out his hand and he takes her hand in his and lifts her off the couch.

"Are you sure?" He asks hesitantly. She nods shyly and he presses his lips on hers. They make out passionately and Xavier starts making fake throwing up sounds.

Dramatic much

They pull away from the kiss and stare at each other before sitting back down.
"That was hot" I whisper for only Cherry to hear. She pushes me with her shoulder and we chuckle.

****

We played for a long time and finally decided that it was getting boring, so we stopped playing and now we're going to choose a movie.

We turn off the lights downstairs and went up to the theater room after popping corn. Yes, this safe house is Ginormous and has loads of rooms.

"How about fifty shades of grey?" Adrian suggests. None of us here have watched it before, so we agreed, not knowing what we were getting ourselves into.