C49: Championship Game

Start from the beginning

Therefore, I'm always bringing her to buffet restaurants, and almost all my gifts for her are coupons from buffet restaurants. If eating

all you can is her philosophy in her life, then it will be food for life.

•••

Third Person

KM University and SNU are both standing in front of the net. The players are both facing each other. 

They sang the national anthem of South Korea, and the referee briefly explained the rules. 

As soon as the referee finished reminding them of the rules, he did a toss of the coin to distinguish who would serve first.

Jennie guessed the coin correctly.

Instead of serving first, she chose court, so she will chose which side of the court she wanted to play on.

It's not new to the KM University team that Jennie will choose court every championship game since they always win the first set on the right side of the court.

The first six of KM University are Jennie, Rosé, Tzuyu, Jeongyeon, Irene, and Sana.

Jessi was the one who chose the first six. Even though Jennie wanted Lisa and Jisoo to be in the first six, Jessi disagreed with her.

Rosé was the setter for the first set and she stood in front of Hoyeon, the setter for Seoul National University.

"It's nice to play with you in the championship, but it's sad that we are not playing on the same team." Rosie said to Hoyeon, who was a bit surprised because Rosie talked to her.

"Yeah, you are right. At least you can now play in the championship game. " Hoyeon replied with a smile on her face.

Lee Yoomi of SNU was the first one to serve the ball. The referee blew the whistle cue for her to serve the ball, which she did flawlessly.

Sana received it, which Rosie tossed to Jeongyeon, who was waiting for her. She spiked it, but half of the SNU players blocked her to make sure the ball wouldn't come inside their territory.

The ball went back to the KM. Irene was the one who chased the ball and Sana hit it above the air. 

Jennie took a step forward for memontum, and she spiked it strongly to the other side. SNU was too late to block her, so their libero received it with a groan.

She didn't expect that spike from Jennie.

Hoyeon jumped to toss the ball, but she did the opposite. She spiked it to the other side, but luckily, Rosé predicted what Hoyeon was planning.

KM received one point.

"Good job, Rosie Posie!!" The other six left in the bleachers shouted in unison while clapping their hands.

KM University supporters cheered for them, and that made SNU supporters go quiet.

Jennie grabbed the ball and walked towards Sana, who would be doing the service.

"Try to hit it in their libero's direction." Sana was a bit confused by Jennie's behavior today because it was the first time Jennie was not demanding and scary.

'I guess our dear monkey's effect is pretty strong.' Sana said to her thoughts while she dribbled the ball, waiting for the referee's cue.

Once she heard the whistle, she quickly hit it, not wasting any more seconds. Sana's sudden attack made the SNU slightly panic, but they managed to receive the ball and they did a quick set like how they saw in the last game of KM. They copied it, but Tzuyu, the famous blocker of KM, didn't let them score.