"S-sir, I don't know." I said looking anyplace aside from him, I couldn't say whether I will acknowledge what he said or reject since it's essential to have my granddad with me, however I additionally need cash on the off chance that I don't actually have the foggiest idea what.

"I'll give you only $100 this evening assuming that you concur, you can welcome your colleague to have an aide, on the off chance that you simply care about."

$100? o-only $100?

I can't completely accept that what he said, are they that rich to make $10 out of $100 for only one evening, for just this evening. Yet, I don't actually have the foggiest idea what will happen later, whether or not I can go, on the grounds that I have nothing else at the forefront of my thoughts at this moment yet my granddad who is currently emerging from the hospital. I gaze toward Mr Park Jimin who is looking out quietly for my understanding however to see me disregard my shoulder as I grin ungracefully.

"I truly don't know, Sir. I'm returning home before dusk, but I'll update you later." My response making him just gestured his head since he comprehends as he show me his comforting grin making me smile back before bowing at him 90 degrees and pardoning myself to advance out of the kitchen to walk my direction in the corridor to go to the eating area to check assuming the Jeon Family had gotten done with eating, when I looked here I saw Ms Belle cleaning the colossal table as she was murmuring a tune.

"Sorry, I took such a long time." My conciliatory sentiment as I immediately went alongside her to assist her with getting the plates, I saw that she turn to me making me think back quickly and she just returned me her brilliant grin before she proceeded to murmuring. A couple of moments later, we were going to advance out of the dining area however I heard my android phone began to ring loudly making me stop on my spot as Ms Belle going to head towards the kitchen.

"Well, for what reason did you get called? "My response when I saw that Sota called my telephone in the middle of my work, fortunately there was nobody here particularly Mr and Ms Jeon. Putting my left hand on my side abdomen as I calmly hanging tight for him to reply, I heard him accept a major sigh as I lick my dry pinkish lip.

"I apologize, Azumi. I-I didn't let you know immediately on the grounds that your granddad is so mischievous, I brought him here to our home since I saw him emerge from your home, he said he planned to s-see you, but he's s-sa-safe here at home."

I enlarged my eyes at what Sota said as I heard he's faltering because of nervousness, I scratch my head as I began to stroll back and forth since I was concerned again unexpectedly particularly and he just returned from the medical clinic yesterday.

"U-uh, would you say he is alright? He's not feeling a-anything?" I asked as I was shutting my eyes feeling my chest began to feel tight, running my left finger on my round neck garments as I was feeling the heart beat getting progressively fast as I was attempting to quiet down. Granddad never did this, he didn't do it the entire time we were together despite the fact that I was working, I don't have a clue however I want to return home to see him.

"Yep, he's resting in my room, nodded off conversing with my mom. Yet, relax, my mom said I let him rest cause it's getting dark outside." He said tranquilly making me help and delivery a major breath out as I gestured despite the fact that he can't see, atleast I heard he's okay at my dearest companion's home I feel very great despite the fact that I truly need to see him, since I'm not used to not being my granddad would procure when something happened to him.

"Okay, thank you." I said prior to hanging up, returning inside my profound pocket my android telephone as I attempting to slow down and rest to allow my heart to pulsate back to ordinary. Somewhat slapping my chest to diminish the snugness of my chest as I keep breathing out, I recollected that I really had dishes to take to the kitchen so I returned to the table where the plates are before advancing out however to see Jungkook inclining the cold white wall as his arm cross peering down at me.

"U-uh, so-sorry." At the point I promptly apologized cause I was astonished to see him, he raised his two wonderful shape brows at me as his eyes didn't remove from mine. I rapidly bow to him before wanting to get out in the eating area prior to hear anything awful from him.

"You're not returning home this evening."

He said with his languid voice as though he wasn't keen on what he was talking about, turning my entire body to confront him with a disarray draw all over my small face as I was going to ask him yet shutting my mouth like a fish remembering that It's okay not coming home when my granddad staying to Sota's home, yet at the same time gazing toward him bringing down my temples hanging tight for him to say the explanation.

"I truly don't have any desire to, but hoping you'll now come, you were invited to the pool party at 7:30 PM sharp." He said rolling his teo doe eyes turning away at me as though he's extremely disturbed to see my face so I just gestured prior to peering down to meet the plates I was holding.

"I'm going, I need money after all." I said without looking at him hanging tight for him to say everything except to hear an uproarious quiet making me gaze toward him, my demeanor drop with sketchy as he's presently seeing me annoyed at what I said as he peer down at me up on my body with nauseated face.

"Really hoe."