And she hung up the call.

I smelled delicious meal and my stomach growled. But I need to freshen up.

I walked to the bathroom, brushed my teeth then got a warm bath.

I wore black ragged jeans, white top with Bitch writing at the front and white sneakers. I also applied little make up and curled my hair. I looked at my reflection at the mirror. Damn. Am so hot!!.

I later walked down stairs.

"Morning Issa."

"Morning Ria."

"Wow. You are so beautiful. Whats the occassion?"

"Thank you for the compliment. We are going to my parents' house. So go and prepare yourself."

She had a scared expression.

"Do I really have to go,"

She asked while looking down playing with her fingers.

"Do not worry. They will love you just like their own daughter. So do not be afraid."

"Okay."

"Go get ready as I take my breakfast. Am so hungry."

She laughed.

"You do not have to worry I prepared you some pancakes and juice. Hope you enjoy your breakfast."

"Ooh. That was so sweet of you but it was not necessary. Anyways thank you. Now run and get ready."

"Okay. I won't be long."

"Okay."

The pancakes were so delicious. I need to tell her to lend me the procedure cause I really don't like her preparing meals for me. I am the one who should be doing that.

After ten minutes she was already done.

"Wait. You got ready within ten minutes?"

"Yes. I learnt that since I always woke up late and I needed to go to the cafe."

"Okay. I always find myself spending an hour or even two getting ready."

"But the time is worth it. You just look stunning with just simple outfits. I wish I can know how to apply make up."

"Do not worry. You will get to know one day. And even being a specialist in it."

"Hope so."

"Now let us get going."

We left them house and I led her to the car garage. As well walked in, her mouth was agape. 

"You can choose the one you would like us to go with."

"Okay."

She chose a luminous green buggati.

We started the journey and the car was filled with silence not until she spoke.

"I really admire you. You are so young. Okay 23 years. You owe a beautiful mansion, has different types of cars, you are beautiful. You are honestly my role model."

The thought of her becoming like me made me frightened. I did not want her to be like me. I will protect her from our cruel world. She and my family are my major weakness.

"Nope. I won't let you live a life like mine. I will make sure your dreams are fulfilled. You will first learn to become a make up artist and I bought you a drawing book where you can draw all of your designs. Later you go to school and get a degree in fashion designing. I promise you by the time you reach my age you will be so successful and probably the most beautiful and youngest billionaire."