Chapter 13

Alexis's POV:

As I pulled back for air I noticed that Nathan looked angry but I noticed his look more on Troy than anyone. Zach looked happy for me. So did my dad. So did Xander.

"I want all of you out. Zach you can stay. You've done your apologizing. " I said calmly. Xander and dad may look happy for me but I haven't remotely heard an apology. Zach came to me and pulled me into a hug.

"I was so fucking worried about you. Never scare me like that again Scar." He said hugging me tightly before pulling away.

"I'll remember to tell my kidnapper that I was told not to worry you so I can't go with the next time." I said jokingly. Lorenzo immediately pulled me into his arms protectively.

"There wont be a next time. Ever." He basically growled into my ear. I giggled and looked up pecking his cheek.

"I wanna talk to you Lorenzo and you Troy." I said firmly. Lorenzo lead us to his office. We all sat down.

"I want both of you to send a truce with the Russian mafia." I said calmly.

"Are you crazy? After they kidnapped you?" Lorenzo gritted.

"Yes even after that. The whole fucking thing was misunderstanding. And Rosa wasn't trying to target you. She didn't know you were related to Jenna. If she did she wouldn't have fucking done it she would have blamed someone else to protect her brothers feelings. We never talked about our family. Jenna and I. So she never fucking pushed. She didn't know. It was an honest fucking mistake." I ranted out. Lorenzo was looking at me lovingly before sighing.

"Since I now control all of the Italian Mafia and your family works under me. We don't have to worry about getting them to agree so. For you. I will get in contact with Jayson." He said smiling softly at me. I smiled back and looked at Troy. I did my best puppy dog face I could and he was trying not to look but when he did he sighed.

"Ok. I will do the same." He said smiling softly. I grinned and shot up clapping happily. I hugged Troy and went to Lorenzo and hugged him to and they both chuckled.

Me and Lorenzo stayed behind in his office while Troy went to set up his room as he was going to stay here for the truce.

"I would have cared baby girl." He said looking at me while I was at his bookshelf.

"Cared?" I questioned.

"If you died. I would've cared. You mean so damn much to me in the short time you've been in my life and without you I don't know what I'd do." He explained looking into my eyes. I felt my heart warm. I knew I loved him but I wasn't quite ready to tell him that.

"Oh. I honestly wondered if you even cared while I was there. After he turned the camera off and we started walking upstairs. He said and I quote ' Your blind if you don't see how he looks at you. Even a blind man could tell.' He had been watching us from a distance and hacked into the cameras you have around here." I said chuckling at what he said as I recalled the memory. His eyebrows raised.

"Really?" He questioned not looking like he believed it.

"Yeah." I said chuckling looking at his face.

"What did he mean he was familiar with your work on how you saved money in New York?" He asked. I sighed. I wanted to tell him but that wasn't just my secret and I didn't know if Jenna had told him.

"That's not only my secret to tell. I'm sorry." I said. He looked confused, and slightly hurt before anger took over his face.

"If you didn't want to tell me you should have just said so." He said coldly. I scoffed at went to the door.

"I want to but its not just my secret to tell. I have to get the ok from Jenna first. I'm sorry." I said slamming the door to his office behind me. Is it always going to be one step forward and three steps back with him? I walked into the kitchen where I heard Zach talking to Troy.

"Thank you for keeping her safe when I couldn't. I can't express how thankful I am for that." Zach said.

"I wasn't able to protect her the one time it mattered most. But your welcome." Troy responded. I sighed and went into the kitchen leaning against the door frame.

"I told you once and I'll tell you again that wasn't your fault. You didn't know it was going to happen. You would have protected me had you known." I said sternly. They both turned to me. He chuckled.

"I know but still." I cut him off.

"No. No buts. When you found out you set out on a rampage. To kill him but he ran. You protected me in the way of showing you cared." I said. He sighed and hugged me before going out of the kitchen. Probably to the gym. I went further in and grabbed a cup of coffee. I seen Jenna so I pulled her in the kitchen.

"We have to tell him. I don't wanna keep it from him anymore." I said sighing. She knew what I meant and nodded her head.

"Then lets tell him." She said determined. We both headed to his office and walked in right as he was hanging up the phone. He had a serious face on and I couldn't help but chuckle at his cute work face.

"What do you two want? I've got to tell Jo we have two more people joining us for dinner." He said getting up.

"Text her because this is important." Jenna said before I could. He sighed and texted her and he sat back down in his desk chair.

"I'm listening." He said.

"When we met we instantly clicked. I eventually earned her trust after I started to train her and we became really close. We started going to the underground. Fighting, street race you name it. There wasn't anything we wouldn't do together. Of course we were smart and hid our identities really well. Alexis though was always the more calculated one. Until we met Rosa. Then there were to of us who were calculated." Jenna said chuckling at how stupid we used to be.

"So what do you three go by?" He questioned.

"I went by Fallen Angel." Jenna said his eyes slightly widened.

"Second best fighter and top street racer. Part of the Three Musketeers" He said chuckling threw his shock.

"Just wait." She muttered but he heard.

"Devil's Rose." I said chuckling at how his jaw dropped.

"Top fighter and second best street racer and part of the Three Musketeers." We both nodded and he was in shock. He apologized to me again and I just chuckled and kissed him. We all went to get ready for dinner.