Chapter 12

Jenna's POV:

I woke up and smiled looking down at my baby girl. As I got ready something didn't feel right. I walked quickly to Alexis's room and panicked when I didn't see her. I checked her closet and everything was still here. Her car keys were here. There was a needle on the floor by her nightstand  and I really panicked. I quickly ran downstairs ignoring the stares from Lorenzo and her asswhole family. I shot the door open and my fears were correct when her car was still here. I ran into the kitchen where everyone was.

"Jo. Have you seen Lexi?" I asked panicking.

"No. Not since last night why?" She asked concern growing in her eyes.

"Wheres Alexis?" Lorenzo asked tense. I still blamed him for not trusting her and hurting her as bad as he did. I could tell from how she looked at him she loved him with her whole heart and he broke her. I slammed the needle down onto the kitchen bar and everyone's eyes widened in fear and anger.

"I found it in her room by her nightstand." I said coldly. I immediately picked up my phone and called Troy. The leader of the American Mafia we were all close. He was pissed and was on his way to help. I remembered the necklace I gave her and she never took it off and I told everyone and tried tracking her.

Alexis's POV:

I groaned as I woke up.  My head pounding from whatever they drugged me with. I looked around and I was in a cell type thing. My hands were tied behind my back and even though I should have been terrified I felt numb. I missed Lorenzo even after everything. I wonder what he is doing. Probably glad I'm gone to be honest. Then I wondered if they had even noticed I was gone. Suddenly someone walked in. He was around Lorenzo's age. He turned on a camera I hadn't noticed til now and pushed a button he had in his hands.

"Glad to see your finally awake." He said and he sounded Russian. I just sat there. My heart ached as I thought of Lorenzo.

"I'll get straight into it. I want revenge. And you darling are going to help me get it. You see you seem to mean a hell of a lot to Lorenzo." I cut him off by scoffing.

"I could probably die and he wouldn't care." I said coldly. It hurt to say but it was what I felt was the truth.

"Trust me. That man is head over heals for you. Yet you don't seem to believe that. But I can't say I blame you with how he believed your brothers every word without even thinking to talk to you." He said leaning back in the chair. He had been watching us.

"But then again. He wouldn't be watching this if he didn't care so.." He trailed off. And it hit me. He was live streaming this to Lorenzo.

"I'm quite familiar with what you used to do in New York to save money. You'd make a wonderful weapon. " He said smirking. He finally looked into my eyes and I immediately knew who he was. Me and Jenna had a friend and her name was Rosaline. Or Rosa as we called her. She would go to the underground with us. We were the three musketeers. The most deadly weapon in any case we were together. She used to tell us about her brother Jayson Russo. And she would show us pictures. She missed him a lot. She would get abused by her uncle in anyway possible until one day her brother came back for her. She never knew anything about who we were related to other than my mother and Grace. We didn't like talking about it. And she understood that.

"Why do you want revenge on Lorenzo? What did he do?" I asked.

"He raped and beat my little fucking sister while she was in New York." He gritted out and then I realized. She picked a random person not knowing who it was to cover for her uncle that was really close with her brother all to protect his feelings. I shook my head at how caring she is but then again I cant say anything. I'm the same way.

"He was never in New York when your sister was." I stated confidently.

"How the fuck would you know?" He gritted out.

"Because we used to be really close. Rosaline Russo. Aka the most caring and loving person you'll ever meet. Until you piss her off. Oh god. Then you'll ask for the world to swallow you whole." I said chuckling and smiling at her memory. I suddenly remember something she always used to tell me.

Life is hard yes. I'm not gonna deny that but when you find the one you fall head over heals for. You'll feel like your on top of the world. And it's not gonna be easy. There are gonna be dumps in the road. Some bigger than others. But in the end true love will always pull threw stronger than it was before the last bump.

"If you were so fucking close and you know her so fucking well. Who did it then?" He asked snapping me from my thoughts.

"Your uncle. The person she now probably gets uncomfortable around everytime he visits if he visits." I said coldly wanting to kill him for hurting Rosa. He scoffed and was about to argue.

"Think about it Jayson. She picked a random person not knowing who it was which was at the time was probably perfect. And lied to you so that way you didn't get hurt." I said calmly. He thought about it. He got up and went behind my chair and pulled on the ropes and they came undone. He didn't really wanna hurt me. I smiled a bit. He went over to the camera and shut it off. He walked me upstairs and I seen Rosa and she started crying and even punched her brother for kidnapping me. We talked and she said I should forgive Lorenzo but not my brothers and dad. Jayson also told me to give him a call if I ever needed someones help cleaning up. I knew what he meant. I laughed. She looked relived now that the secret was out on who really did it and offered to take me home. Jayson had no complains and sent a body guard with us. I was home within the next hour. I told her she should leave as soon as I stepped out already hearing screaming from inside. She left and I took a deep breathe and walked in and slammed the door shut. Jenna rushed to me pulling me into a hug. Suddenly I was pulled from her grasp into another familiar one. Troy.

"Are you ok? How did you get here? Did they hurt you? I swear to god I'll kill them for hurting my litter sister." He ranted.

"I'm fine. Rosa dropped me off and no they didn't hurt me." I said chuckling at him getting protective. He's always been like an older brother. And he'd sure as hell protect me like he was to. Finally I got out of him embrace and connected eyes with Lorenzo's. I sighed. His eyes held worry,guilt,fear and I seen love in there too. I took Rosa's to heart and walked up to him confidently and smashed my lips against his. He tensed but pulled me closer in the next second.

"I'm so so fucking sorry amore I should have listened to you and heard you out but I didn't because of my rage. I can't apologize enough. I'm sorry I believed your brother and not you. It will never happened again. I swear to you that. I was so fucking worried about you when Jenna notices you were missing. I'm sorry I fucked up." He ranted with his forehead against mine. I backed up a bit and he looked fearful of what I was going to say. Instead of saying anything I smashed my lips against his again.