That made her to look up.

"What no, I can't. I don't even know you. Thank you but am sorry,"

Why does she have to be so stubborn.

"You are and you will. You will get to know me as we live together. Just see me as your big sister. Okay? Now stand up." I said.

She stood up and I guided her outside.

"Tell your boss that she won't be working here anymore," I said to the waitress who had brought me my orders.

"Where do you think you are going you worthless shit?"

I turned around and saw a man standing behind us. He looked at us with disgust.

That made me really furious.

"Ooh, are you asking her"

I asked her as I pointed to the girl beside me.

"Of course. She is my employee and a very useless one in fact."

I punched him on the nose. I think I have broken it.

"Don't you dare call her useless ever again in your life. Cause if you do, I will personally kill you with my bare hands." I whispered to him

"She is coming with me and she will no longer be working here. If I hear that you are manhandling any of your employees, I will make you lose this your small beloved cafe and am sure you do not want that. Or do?

"No miss."

"Don't you dare call miss with your filthy mouth. If you try to send any gangs after us. I promise you that you not only lose your cafe but also our family."

"Let's go."

We walked to towards my car silently until I saw her mouth wide open as she looked at the car infront of her and I chuckled.

"Come on."

"Is this your car."

I nodded.

"I have never being in such an expensive car. I am even afraid of getting in."

"No need of being afraid. Its mine and noone is gonna ask you about why you are riding on it. Now come."

Yaah. I know what your guys are wondering. I own a pink audi and its one among many cars I own.

"Am sorry but I want to become a burden to you."

"No, you are not. You remind me of my sister but she is gone. So the way I could have taken care of her that's how I will take care of you. You are now my baby sister and do not hesitate to tell me anything you need or want to tell me. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Am Issabelle by the way but you can call me Issa."

"Am Ariana, call me Ria."

"Okay Ria. First let us go to the restaurant cause am really hungry and I have not yet eaten."

"Okay. Am really sorry that you did not get to take your breakfast in the cafe because of me."

"Can you please stop blaming yourself about everything that is happening around you? It is not your fault. It is nobody's fault."

"Okay."

We came by a restaurant and I decided we should go in instead of looking for less expensive restaurants like a cafe and the nearest cafe from here is thirty minutes drive."

"Come, let's go and eat."

"In there?"

She asked as she looked down at herself.